How to Report Scores
November 21, 2011 in How Tos
1. Log in.
2. Go to the Group for which you are reporting scores.
2. Click on the REPORT SCORES tab.
3. Follow the instructions on your screen.
Reporting scores correctly is now easier than ever. Racquet Network will continue to upgrade scorekeeping features as participation in our ladders and leagues continues to increase.
Groups with Scorekeeping Functions
Only the following groups have scorekeeping functions:
- Free Public Groups with the words SOCIAL LADDER in their name
- Premium Private Groups with the words COMPETITIVE LADDER in their name
At present, Racquet Network supports scorekeeping for singles games only. Scorekeeping for doubles is in development, but has not yet been released.
Join the only network that pays you to play racquet sports.
Register – Play Games – Report Scores – Get Free Stuff