BABOLAT PULSION JUNIOR TENNIS SHOE
An unbeatable price for a shoe that’s durable, comfortable and ultra lightweight!
Extraordinary support, traction and durability
– Exceptionally dynamic response with the special Side 2 Side system in the forefoot
– Optimal tread/glide balance on all types of courts with the Michelin OCS2 outsole
– Outstanding foot hold thanks to the Lateral Stability System
– Long lasting heel cushioning and comfort with Kompressor System
– Perfectly adjusted fit and customized support thanks to the FootBelt and the ergonomic heel counter designed specifically for the foot’s anatomy
– Durability and comfort thanks to the Cell Shield material on the upper
Large Shoe Selection
Experiencing unusual foot pain? Come in for a professional fitting.
Open 7 days a week. Lots of free parking. 310 2525 Woodview Dr SW.
Shoe Widths Guide
|2A||ladies extra narrow||men’s double extra narrow|
|A||ladies narrow||men’s extra narrow|
|B||ladies standard||men’s narrow|
|D||ladies wide||men’s standard|
|E||ladies extra wide||men’s wide|
|2E||ladies double extra wide||men’s extra wide|
|4E||ladies quadruple wide||men’s double extra wide|
More information about court shoes:
- Reduce Foot Fatigue with EZ Laces - Most Canadian men tie their court shoes too tight. In doing so, they cut off some of the circulation to the veins and arteries running across the tops of their feet. This leads to premature foot fatigue. In order to reduce foot fatigue, most Canadian men need to learn a
- Best Sellers | Junior Boys Badminton Shoes - The list of junior boys badminton shoes below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It takes into account the online sales of all shoes in this category and it displays the top results. What it cannot tell you is if the players who purchased these
- We Sell Wide Court Shoes - If you do a quick internet search, you will see that there are a lot of brands offering "wide" court shoes. However, if you have wide feet and if you have ever ordered any of these "wide" shoes, you will already know that very few of these "wide" shoes are
- Top Rated | Junior Boys Pickleball Shoes - The list below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It takes into account the online ratings of all shoes in this category -- Junior Boys Pickleball Shoes -- and it displays the Top 9 results. Keep in mind that these are ratings posted online following
- Best Shoes for Court Sprints - Shawn asks: "My coach wants me doing five sets of court sprints during every practice. Should I be wearing running shoes or court shoes?" Good question, Shawn. If you are not sure what he is asking about, watch the video below. Court sprints are a foundation drill for squash players.
- Challenge – Kobra vs Shadow Tour - Racquet Network is betting that Calgary squash players will like the Babolat ™ Shadow Tour better than the Salming Kobra. In fact, we are so confident that players will like Babolat's Shadow Tour better than Salming's Kobra that we are inviting players to take them for a test drive. "It
- Top Rated | Men’s Indoor Pickleball Shoes - The list below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It takes into account the online ratings of all shoes in this category -- Men's Indoor Pickleball Shoes -- and it displays the Top 9 results. Keep in mind that these are ratings posted online following
- Best Shoes for Pickleball - Here at Racquet Network, we sell a lot of shoes. In fact, new employees often ask why we are not called SHOE NETWORK because -- truth be told -- we probably sell more shoes than racquets. Tennis players, squash players and badminton players in this part of the world know
- Badminton Shoe Buying Tips - We sell hundreds of pairs of badminton shoes to players at all levels every month. And since most of our customers are repeat customers, we get a lot of feedback and we get many opportunities to see firsthand which shoes customers choose to buy again and which they do not.
- How to Pick Court Shoes - Just about every day, somebody who comes into our store to buy court shoes spends more time looking in the mirror than they do listening to our experts about court shoes. This is unfortunate. Court shoes are not about fashion. They are about performance. With that in mind, these are
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa email@example.com. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.