BABOLAT PURE AERO 6 RACQUET BAG
The compact version of the competitive-player bag: excellent balance between volume and storage space!
– Essential for carrying tennis gear: 3 large compartments, including 1 isothermal compartment for rackets, ventilated spaces for dirty clothes and shoes, and an accessory pocket with sub-compartments.
– Comfortable on the back thanks to its ERGONOMIC SWING BUCKLES, this bag can be carried just as well over the shoulder or in hand
|GUIDE TO RACQUET BAG SIZES|
|EXTRA SMALL||3 RACQUET|
|Single compartment. Best suited for children or players who have a locker at the club and therefore only have to carry their racquet back and forth. No room for shoes. No backpack-style straps.|
|Dual compartment. Generally the smallest bag an adult rec player should consider. Often has a shoe compartment on the underside of the bag which requires turning the bag upside down to access. This can result in important things falling out and getting lost. Most bags of this size have backpack straps, but the straps are often on the sides.|
|This is the smallest three-compartment bag. It is also the most popular size because bags bigger than this may not fit inside a locker while bags smaller than this may not carry everything you need. Shoe compartment in this size is typically on top, which is a good thing. Virtually all bags of this size have backpack straps.|
|This is a mid-sized three-compartment bag. It is big enough to carry everything you need but may be too big to fit inside a typical locker. Shoe compartment is typically on top and this size usually has a wet bag, too. Virtually all bags of this size have backpack straps. This size is popular with tournament players who carry spare racquets and extra gear.|
|EXTRA LARGE||15 RACQUET|
|This is a large three-compartment bag. It is big enough to carry everything a teaching pro needs and is definitely too big to fit inside a typical locker. Usually has a shoe compartment and wet bag. Virtually all bags of this size have backpack straps. This size is popular with teaching pros who have to carry lots of extra stuff for lessons.|
Recent posts about racquet bags:
- Where to find Babolat Tennis Bags in Calgary - You find yourself standing in front of a tennis bag display at a large sporting goods box store. How do you know which bag is right for you? The only information you have is price. How do you know if this bag is right for you? Cheap bags are cheap for a reason. Cheap zippers. […]
- Wrong Product – Right Price - It doesn’t matter what you are buying — racquets, shoes, string, accessories — price should not be your most important consideration. If it is, you will almost certainly make a poor decision. In the past 24 hours, for example, we have had two customers make poor decisions because they had price-focused tunnel vision. One spent […]
- What’s in Your Bag? - Last night, my squash team (Extreme Slammers) played our last match of the regular season. We beat the other team 5-0 and, as a result, are now moving on to the playoffs. This means that I will be playing the two most important matches of my season next week. My tradition at this time of […]
- Yonex Badminton Bags - We stock a large inventory of Yonex ™ badminton bags in our southwest Calgary store. Customers are advised, however, that bags are highly seasonal. Particular styles and colours sell out quickly and it is impossible for us to have all bags in stock in all colours at all times. We advise customers who are looking […]
- Racquet Bags - We stock a large inventory of racquet bags for tennis, squash, and badminton in our southwest Calgary store. However, racquet bags are highly seasonal. Particular styles and colours sell out quickly and it is impossible for us to have all bags in stock in all colours at all times. We advise customers who are looking […]
- Shoulder Bags for Tennis - Shoulder bags are popular single compartment bags for ladies, teens and older children at the recreational level. They are designed to carry a single racquet, a tube of tennis balls and a small pair of shoes. Generally speaking, they are not very popular with men who tend to prefer bags with two straps and two […]
- Yonex Racquet Bags - We stock a large inventory of Yonex ™ racquet bags in our southwest Calgary store. However, bags are highly seasonal. Particular styles and colours sell out quickly and it is impossible for us to have all bags in stock in all colours at all times. We advise customers who are looking for a particular bag […]
- Where to Find Wilson Racquet Bags in Calgary - You find yourself standing in front of a tennis bag display at a large sporting goods box store. This looks nice … but why is it $140? This one looks the same, but it’s only $79.00. What’s the difference? Bags are like everything else in life. You get what you pay for. Cheap bags are […]
- Tennis Racquet Bags in Calgary - Racquet Network offers Calgary’s largest selection of tennis bags. We stock racquet bags at all price points including budget, recreational and professional. We also stock racquet bags for all ages: children, teens and adults. Unfortunately, due to limited space in our store, we are not able to stock everything that is available in our warehouse. […]
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.