Community Pickleball Set
This item ships directly from the warehouse and is not available in-store.
If you want to pick it up in-store, please order it online and choose SHIP TO STORE FOR LOCAL PICKUP. We will email you when it is ready to pick up.
– 1 tournament net system
– 1 scoreboard
– 4 paddles
– 3 balls
– ball pickup/hopper (optional)
Our top selling pickleball starter kit. Used by most community centres in Canada.
HOW TO CHOOSE A PICKLEBALL PADDLE
Confused about how to choose a pickleball paddle that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
Recent posts about pickleball paddles:
- Best Pickleball Paddles? - As Canada’s largest pickleball supplier, we answer a lot of questions about pickleball paddles. The question we hear most often is this: Which pickleball paddle should I buy? There are certainly lots of choices out there. So this is a pretty general question. The way we answer it depends on whether the person to whom […]
- Wilson Profile Paddle a Game Changer - The Wilson Profile pickleball paddle has just arrived in Calgary and Racquet Network is already warning that it may be a game changer. At 8.4 ounces (234 grams), the new Wilson Profile is perfectly placed in the sweet spot range for pickleball paddles, which is considered to be 7.5 to 9.0 ounces. It is also […]
- Wrong Product – Right Price - It doesn’t matter what you are buying — racquets, shoes, string, accessories — price should not be your most important consideration. If it is, you will almost certainly make a poor decision. In the past 24 hours, for example, we have had two customers make poor decisions because they had price-focused tunnel vision. One spent […]
- Choosing Racquets: Do Brands Matter? - Racquet Network has been helping customers choose racquets since 2004. Over the years since then we have seen thousands of frames (and thousands of features) come and go. One year the, hot feature is a "flex point". The next year it's "titanium". The year after that, it's "recessed grommet technology".
- How Much to Spend on a Pickleball Paddle - In the past six years, we have watched the retail prices for pickleball paddles climb from an average of about $40 per paddle to $200.00 and more. Does this make sense? Not really. What you are seeing reflected in these price increases are poor choices made by pickleball paddle manufacturers. Rather than making their paddles […]
- 2G Pickleball Paddles Get a Second Chance - It’s seems hard to believe, but people have been making pickleball paddles since 1964. The first generation of paddles — now known as 1G pickleball paddles — were carved out of wood in garages in the US Northwest. Paddle manufacturers were few and far between into the early 1980s, so many players who wanted them […]
- Pickleball Paddle Warranties - Not all pickleball paddles are created equal — and not all come with warranties. Staff at Racquet Network generally advise our customers to purchase pickleball paddles that come with warranties. Unfortunately, not everybody listens to us. Frequently, in fact, customers complain that we are only advising them to do so because paddles with warranties cost […]
- Pickleball Myth #1 – Paddles Have a Sweet Spot - Pickleball paddles do not have sweet spots. The closest one can come to a sweet spot on a pickleball paddle is the center of mass. The centre of mass is a point representing the mean position of the matter in a body or system.
- Why Thicker and Heavier is Better for Beginners - Racquet Network is one of Canada’s oldest pickleball retailers. As one of the country’s original pickleball dealers, we have been selling pickleball equipment on racquetnetwork.com and okpickleball.com for longer than most Canadians have been playing it. Some of the staff on our coaching team have been certified by Pickleball Canada since they first started certifying […]
PICKLEBALL PADDLE DISCLAIMER
There are now so many organizations claiming to have the authority to make rules regarding pickleball paddles, that it has become impossible for us to track them all. As a result, Racquet Network no longer tracks which paddles are considered “legal” and which are considered “illegal”. If this issue is important to you, please contact your club before making your purchasing decisions. Racquet Network does not issue refunds for paddles on the basis of their acceptance or lack thereof by any club or organization. In our opinion, all paddles should be “legal” and all players should be welcome.
SERVICE LANGUAGE OPTIONS
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.