What are customer appreciation nights?
Customer appreciation nights are our way of thanking our valued customers for their kind words about our business. Customers who have been kind enough to leave positive reviews on multiple major review platforms may be given discounts of up to 100% as an expression of our appreciation. In other words, with five acceptable reviews on five major review platforms, some customers may save up to 100% on on-the-spot stringing services.
What are the conditions for acceptable reviews?
- must be published prior to purchasing on-the-spot stringing services.
- must be accepted by the review platform and visible in the public area.
- must include the customer’s first and last names (for verification purposes).
- must not share the same date or wording as other reviews.
- must be published or updated within the past year.
- must mention “on-the-spot stringing services”.
Please see our Terms of Service for a full explanation of our policies regarding recognition of five-star reviews.
When are customer appreciation nights?
Customer appreciation nights occur once a week. They are unannounced. Customers find out during checkout when they are paying for their purchase of on-the-spot stringing.
We do not announce the dates in advance. We do not give this information out over the phone. All customers find out during checkout — and only during checkout.
If a customer is getting on-the-spot stringing services and it happens to be a customer appreciation night, our cashier will make the customer aware and give them an opportunity to adjust any previously left reviews to match the conditions listed above while their racquet is being strung so they can get the maximum discount. All reviews that meet all conditions will be counted.