DUNLOP FORCE REVELATION 125 SQUASH RACQUET
Play at the top of your game with the Dunlop Force Revelation 125 Squash Racket! Packed full of tech the Dunlop Force Revelation 125 Squash Racket helps to boost your game play and deliver next level results with every match. Featuring AeroSkin and GlidePolymer technology means air friction can be reduced as much as 35% and 27% respectively for a smoother and faster swing. Complete with a range of other tech to improve stability and power throughout your game play and leave you king of the court.
Head Size: 500 sq.cm
Frame Weight: 125g
Balance: Extra Head Light
Construction: Premium Graphite
String Pattern: 14×18
String Tension: 20-30lbs/9-14kgs
Racquet Demo Program
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Racquet Network offers several programs for customers who want to use our racquets or try new racquets before they buy them.
We are Racquet Stringing Experts
|Our Master Stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association.|
|Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team.|
|In 2017, members of the Racquet Network custom stringing team were invited to string at the Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.|
|In 2018, we strung racquets for professionals at the National Bank Challenger Event in Calgary.|
Yonex Stringing Team
Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team. We are invited to string at elite tennis and badminton events. While we cannot attend every event we are invited to, we do our best to help out when such events are in Alberta.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SQUASH RACQUET
Confused about how to choose a squash racquet that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
More information about squash racquets:
- Best Squash Racquets in the World - Tecnifibre ™ squash racquets are consistently the highest squash rated racquets in our in-store Try One Before You Buy One demo program. They also have an extraordinarily high rate of customer satisfaction. While we have given many other brands precious shelf space in our store over the years since we opened our first store, Tecnifibre […]
- Squash Racquets for Beginners - I give the same advice to squash beginners that I give to tennis beginners who join our network. Don’t spend $200 on your first racquet. As a beginner, you should take that $200 and divide it into two parts. Spend $50 to $75 on a basic racquet and spend the rest on lessons. Racquets are […]
- Where to Get a Squash Racquet Re-Gripped - When the grip is worn on your squash racquet, you will miss shots you would normally make. In fact, every time you hit hard shots off center, the squash racquet will turn in your hand. The more it turns in your hand, the more shots you will miss. Most recreational squash players don’t understand the […]
- Save Time, Save Money and Play with the Best - Racquet Network has always had great squash program. But now it’s even better — because it saves you time, saves you money, allows you to play with the best gear and it reduces environmental impacts. This is how it works… Every Tecnifibre ™ squash racquet purchased in-store or online now comes with $200 in stringing […]
- Squash Racquets With One-Year Warranties - Breaking a brand new squash racquet is frustrating. It is even more frustrating when that racquet is not covered by a warranty. Due to the nature of the game of squash, most squash racquets are not covered by warranties. In fact, among the many brands that we carry, only Wilson offers a one year warranty […]
- Should I Buy a Used Squash Racquet? - In tight economic times like these, everybody wants to save money where they can. Buying used squash racquets, instead of new squash racquets, is one way to do that. But you have to be careful if you want to go this route. Saving money is one possibility, but getting ripped off is another. So here […]
- Head Light Squash Racquets – Do They Really Exist? - Every year, we see dozens of new squash racquets come out that are marketed as “head light”. Some of them will even go so far as to print “head light” on the frame, the product card or the SKU. Unfortunately, very few of these racquets are genuinely head light. Here at Racquet Network, our experts […]
- Is Your Racquet a String Eater? - Take a good look at the racquet in the image at the top of this article. It won’t take you long to see why the string broke where it broke. It broke because the grommet for that string hole is both crushed and split. Two holes to the left of that, another grommet is broken. […]
- Why Do Strings Break? - Here at Racquet Network, our stringers re-string nearly 2000 racquets a year. Less than a dozen racquets a year come back for warranty repairs. This means that 99.994% of the racquets we repair are fine while 0.006% experience premature string breakage. Yet in almost every one of the 0.006% of cases where strings break prematurely, […]
- Head Light Squash Racquets - Head light squash racquets are most suitable for high level players capable of extremely fast swing speeds. While lower level players seem to be attracted to head light racquets because they believe that the lighter head will allow them to hit harder, the opposite is generally true. The lack of weight increases the speed of […]
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa email@example.com. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.
|ESD||70 × 23 × 5 cm|