DUNLOP PRECISION PRO 130 SQUASH RACQUET
This Dunlop Precision Pro 130 Squash Racket is built to deliver more accuracy and dexterity whilst moving confidently all around the courts. This rackets is the perfect choice for players who appreciate greater control and comfortable on every swing and rebound. Including a light weight with 130g (4.5oz) and head light balance, the racket allows for augmented movement of the frame in all directions with increased speed and strength, plus the 72.8in2 (470cm2) large head ensures more forgiveness on off-centre shots with more precision and bigger sweet spot. By featuring Glide polymer technology not only the control is better but the power is boosted as well, due to reduced friction between grommet and strings thus enhancing their movement, while the CXMAX technology delivers more elastic power to ensure a lot faster head, therefore swifter and more powerful strokes.
Head Size: 470 sq.cm
Frame Weight: 130g
Balance: Head Light
Construction: Premium Graphite
String Pattern: 14×18
String Tension: 20-30lbs/9-14kgs
Racquet Demo Program
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Racquet Network has more than 100 demo racquets on hand. Our demo program gives players a month to try a variety of racquets and then choose the one that is right for them. Inquire in-store for details.
We are Racquet Stringing Experts
|Our Master Stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association.|
|Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team.|
|In 2017, members of the Racquet Network custom stringing team were invited to string at the Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.|
|In 2018, we strung racquets for professionals at the National Bank Challenger Event in Calgary.|
Yonex Stringing Team
Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team. We are invited to string at elite tennis and badminton events. While we cannot attend every event we are invited to, we do our best to help out when such events are in Alberta.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SQUASH RACQUET
Confused about how to choose a squash racquet that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
More information about squash racquets:
- Best Squash Racquets in the World - Tecnifibre ™ squash racquets are consistently the highest squash rated racquets in our in-store Try One Before You Buy One demo program. They also have an extraordinarily high rate of customer satisfaction. While we have given many other brands precious shelf space in our store over the years since we opened our first store, Tecnifibre […]
- Should I Buy a Used Squash Racquet? - In tight economic times like these, everybody wants to save money where they can. Buying used squash racquets, instead of new squash racquets, is one way to do that. But you have to be careful if you want to go this route. Saving money is one possibility, but getting ripped off is another. So here […]
- Head Light Squash Racquets – Do They Really Exist? - Every year, we see dozens of new squash racquets come out that are marketed as “head light”. Some of them will even go so far as to print “head light” on the frame, the product card or the SKU. Unfortunately, very few of these racquets are genuinely head light. Here at Racquet Network, our experts […]
- Squash Racquet Grip Size - Unlike tennis racquets for which grip size is critically important, squash racquets are not manufactured with different grip sizes. That is to say while there are differences between adult, junior and children’s squash racquets, one cannot purchase an adult racquet with a particular grip size. Instead, squash players all start with the same grip size […]
- Head Heavy Squash Racquets - Head heavy squash racquets are preferred by players who want additional power from their racquet. While lower level players seem to be attracted to head light racquets because they believe that the lighter head will allow them to hit harder, the opposite is generally true. The more head heavy a squash racquet is, the more […]
- Save Time, Save Money and Play with the Best - Racquet Network has always had great squash program. But now it’s even better — because it saves you time, saves you money, allows you to play with the best gear and it reduces environmental impacts. This is how it works… Every Tecnifibre ™ squash racquet purchased in-store or online now comes with $200 in stringing […]
- Squash Racquets for Beginners - I give the same advice to squash beginners that I give to tennis beginners who join our network. Don’t spend $200 on your first racquet. As a beginner, you should take that $200 and divide it into two parts. Spend $50 to $75 on a basic racquet and spend the rest on lessons. Racquets are […]
- Try Before You Buy | Tecnifibre Squash Racquets - Racquet Network customers test drive more than 1000 badminton, tennis, squash and pickleball racquets every year. Tecnifibre ™ squash racquets are amongst our most popular for in-store customers who want to try before they buy. As a result, we offer more Tecnifibre racquets demos than anybody else. We even have doubles of the most popular […]
- How to Choose a Squash Racquet - In deciding which racquet you should choose for squash, you first question should be this: how often do I intend to play? If the answer is: I am not sure I will even be playing squash six months from now, then it really doesn’t matter which racquet you buy nor does it matter where you […]
- Wrong Product – Right Price - It doesn’t matter what you are buying — racquets, shoes, string, accessories — price should not be your most important consideration. If it is, you will almost certainly make a poor decision. In the past 24 hours, for example, we have had two customers make poor decisions because they had price-focused tunnel vision. One spent […]
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa email@example.com. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.
|ESD||70 × 23 × 5 cm|
Singles & Doubles
72.8 sq in (470 sq cm)
20-30 lbs (9-14 kg)