Prince Beast 100 (300) Customized Tennis Racquet
The Beast franchise is the ultimate baseline weapon providing easy access to power and spin ideal for the modern game. Every racquet in the Beast franchise is armed with TeXtreme to give the wielder even more power and control due to the enhanced stability.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Racquet Network offers several programs for customers who want to use our racquets or try new racquets before they buy them.
All of our stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association. Racquet Network is also an officially recognized member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team — an international team of experts hand-picked by Yonex to string at several of the world’s top tennis and badminton tournaments, including the Australian Open.
Most recently, members of the Racquet Network custom racquet stringing team were stringing racquets with Team Yonex at the 2017 Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.
INSTALLING RACQUET STRINGS
Racquet Network offers both custom stringing and discount stringing options.
More information about racquet stringing:
- Yonex Badminton String - We offer a full range of Yonex badminton string, including all colours imported by Yonex Canada from Yonex Japan. Customers can either visit us in-store where we offer expert service and practical advice regarding Yonex badminton string or they can order online. We offer free shipping subject to minimums and some conditions. Yonex Badminton String […]
- Calgary Interclub Squash League | Squash Racquet Stringing Deals - Racquet Network is highly supportive of Calgary Interclub Squash League and other squash groups in Calgary. If you visit us in-store you will see that we do not hesitate to promote the league to squash players who are looking for places to play. We also support Calgary Interclub Squash League squash players by offering awesome […]
- How to Save Money on Custom Racquet Stringing - Want to enjoy all of the benefits of custom racquet stringing without paying full price for everything? Try pre-ordering online. Then drop your racquet off whenever it’s convenient. You will get exactly the same result as when you come into the store and place your order in person, but you will save money every time. […]
- A Beginner’s Guide to On-the-Spot Racquet Stringing - Our On-the-Spot Racquet Stringing program is very popular. Simply bring your racquet into our store any weekday evening from 5:00-7:00 and we will string it while you wait for just $20.00, string and labour included. It’s a great program that has saved a lot of squash, tennis, badminton and racquetball players a lot of money […]
- Racquet Stringing Options - Racquet Network offers Calgary customers several options for racquet stringing services. Frequent re-stringers who want custom stringing can save the most money by pre-ordering online and submitting reviews for discounts. In most cases, online 1-week-or-less orders are completed within 24 hours and come with all of the extras offered by custom racquet stringing. EXAMPLE: The […]
- Is Your Racquet a String Eater? - Take a good look at the racquet in the image at the top of this article. It won’t take you long to see why the string broke where it broke. It broke because the grommet for that string hole is both crushed and split. Two holes to the left of that, another grommet is broken. […]
- Discount Racquet Stringing in Calgary - With more than 150 kinds of string in stock at any given moment, Racquet Network is well-known in Calgary for offering custom racquet stringing. Since the racquet sports player network was founded in 2004, the southwest Calgary racquet store has turned out thousands of customized tennis, squash, badminton and racquetball racquets to some of our […]
- Custom Stringing vs Discount Stringing - Ian asks: “Why does custom stringing cost more than discount stringing?” The one-word answer is: efficiency. Discount stringing customers save money because they have fewer options. Our stringers can stack up a bunch of discount stringing racquets for five or six days and then bang them all out at the same time without having to […]
- Why Do Strings Break? - Here at Racquet Network, our stringers re-string nearly 2000 racquets a year. Less than a dozen racquets a year come back for warranty repairs. This means that 99.994% of the racquets we repair are fine while 0.006% experience premature string breakage. Yet in almost every one of the 0.006% of cases where strings break prematurely, […]
HOW TO CHOOSE A TENNIS RACQUET
Confused about how to choose a tennis racquet that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
More information about tennis racquets:
- How Tight Should I String My Racquet? - The first thing that you have to consider when you break a string on your tennis racquet is whether or not you should restring it at all. If, for example, you paid less than $50 for your racquet, it may be better to toss it and just buy a new one. Depending on where you […]
- Where to Buy Prince Tennis Racquets in Canada - Prince fans in Canada have had a hard time finding Prince tennis racquets over the past five years. This is because Prince’s US parent company has recently passed through multiple bankruptcies and several unsuccessful distribution agreements. The good news is that this situation appears to have stabilized. Prince now has a reliable distributor in Canada […]
- Custom Tennis Racquets - Most people hear the words “custom tennis racquets” and they immediately think “expensive”. That’s unfortunate. What they should think is “awesome”, as in “something created specifically for me”. Contrary to popular belief, custom tennis racquets do not cost a lot more than off-the-shelf racquets. In fact, they come in a variety of configurations at a […]
- What is the Right Grip Size for Me? - Take a look at the palm of your left hand. If you look closely, you will see three major and distinct lines. The lower line (palm readers call this your LIFE LINE) starts at the base of your hand where your thumb connects to your wrist. Follow this line and you will see that it […]
- How to Choose a Prince Tennis Racquet - There are two ways to figure out which Prince tennis racquet is best for you. The best way is to actually test drive the racquet. That way you get a sense of how it feels and how it performs when it is in your own hands. If, however, you can’t test drive a racquet, you […]
- Wrong Product – Right Price - It doesn’t matter what you are buying — racquets, shoes, string, accessories — price should not be your most important consideration. If it is, you will almost certainly make a poor decision. In the past 24 hours, for example, we have had two customers make poor decisions because they had price-focused tunnel vision. One spent […]
- VCORE Si 100 “Best for Feel” - YONEX USA PRESS RELEASE 8 MAY 2015 VCORE Si 100 Named “Best for Feel” in UK’s Tennishead The VCORE Si 100 was named “Best for Feel” in the June issue of UK tennis magazine Tennishead’s 2015 Racket Reviews. The review praised the racquet’s strong focus on spin, and its potent sweet spot due to the […]
- Time to Replace Your Prince Tennis Racquet? - Most Prince fans have been Prince fans for a very long time. Many of them bought their first Prince tennis racquets in the late 80s or early 90s. They have a long term relationship with the brand and aren’t interested in changing. Eventually, however, the time comes to upgrade. Often, this decision is forced on […]
- Do I need to Replace my Prince Tennis Racquet? - My Prince tennis racquet is old. Do I need to replace it? It’s a question we hear every week from customers with racquets that are sometimes older than our staff. In more than half of the cases the answer is no. An old racquet is not necessarily a bad racquet just as a new racquet […]
- Time for a New Wilson Tennis Racquet? - I bought my Wilson tennis racquet ten years ago. How do I know if it’s time to replace it? Experts in our store hear this question almost every week. How do I know if I should replace my tennis racquet? In most cases, the answer is simple. If you have to ask the question, it’s […]
SERVICE LANGUAGE OPTIONS
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.