The best racket for your first tournaments.
WEIGHT: 280 g / 9.9 oz
HEAD SIZE: 645 cm² / 100 in²
BALANCE: 325 mm /6 headlight
STRING PATTERN: 16X19
LENGTH: 68.5 cm / 27 in
SECTION: 23 mm
GRIP SIZES: 2, 3, 4
Racquet Demo Program
LARGE SELECTION OF DEMO RACQUETS
Racquet Network offers Calgary’s largest selection of badminton, tennis, squash, pickleball and racquetball racquets for our customers to try. See us in store for details.
We are Stringing Experts
|Our Master Stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association.|
|Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team.|
|In 2017, members of the Racquet Network custom stringing team were invited to string at the Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.|
|In 2018, we strung racquets for professionals at the National Bank Challenger Event in Calgary.|
Installing Racquet Strings
Racquet Network offers both custom stringing and discount stringing options.
HOW TO CHOOSE A TENNIS RACQUET
Confused about how to choose a tennis racquet that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
More information about tennis racquets:
- Smart Racquet Demo Program - Smart racquets are the hottest thing in tennis right now. Nearly everybody has one, is getting one or is thinking about getting one. And why not? They’re fun. They connect to your phone. The give you valuable feedback and help you improve. So what’s not to like? Granted, the price is a little steep. At […]
- Upgrading Your Wilson Tennis Racquet - As tennis players develop and age, their playing styles change. Boys become teenagers. Teenagers become young men. Young men become older men and eventually become seniors. And as players transition through each stage of development, their playing styles and their equipment needs change. Younger teens need some power assistance from their racquets. Once they develop […]
- What is the Right Grip Size for Me? - Take a look at the palm of your left hand. If you look closely, you will see three major and distinct lines. The lower line (palm readers call this your LIFE LINE) starts at the base of your hand where your thumb connects to your wrist. Follow this line and you will see that it […]
- Test Drive Wilson Tennis Racquets - Thinking about buying a new Wilson tennis racquet? We can help you with that. Our Try One Before You Buy One program allows customers to test drive more than 1000 racquets and pickleball paddles every year. So if you are thinking about buying a new Wilson, you may want to make our southwest Calgary store […]
- Time for a New Wilson Tennis Racquet? - I bought my Wilson tennis racquet ten years ago. How do I know if it’s time to replace it? Experts in our store hear this question almost every week. How do I know if I should replace my tennis racquet? In most cases, the answer is simple. If you have to ask the question, it’s […]
- VCORE Si 100 “Best for Feel” - YONEX USA PRESS RELEASE 8 MAY 2015 Yonex ™ VCORE Si 100 Named “Best for Feel” in UK’s Tennishead The VCORE Si 100 was named “Best for Feel” in the June issue of UK tennis magazine Tennishead’s 2015 Racket Reviews. The review praised the racquet’s strong focus on spin, and its potent sweet spot due […]
- Where to Get a Tennis Racquet Re-Gripped - When the grip is shot on your tennis racquet, you will miss some shots you would normally make. In fact, every time you hit hard shots off center, the racquet will turn in your hand. The more it turns in your hand, the more shots you will miss. Most recreational tennis players don’t understand the […]
- How Tight Should I String My Racquet? - The first thing that you have to consider when you break a string on your tennis racquet is whether or not you should restring it at all. If, for example, you paid less than $50 for your racquet, it may be better to toss it and just buy a new one. Depending on where you […]
- Where to Test Drive a Prince Tennis Racquet in Calgary - Figuring out which Prince ™ tennis racquet is best for you can be difficult. Like every major tennis brand, Prince makes racquets for a wide variety of games and playing styles. Some racquets are designed for singles, some for doubles, and some for both. There are racquets for hard hitting base-liners and racquets for defensive […]
- Where to Buy Prince Tennis Racquets in Canada - Prince fans in Canada have had a hard time finding Prince ™ tennis racquets over the past five years. This is because Prince’s US parent company has recently passed through multiple bankruptcies and several unsuccessful distribution agreements. The good news is that this situation appears to have stabilized. Prince now has a reliable distributor in […]
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.