The ideal balance of power, comfort and control.
WEIGHT: 300g / 10.5 oz
HEAD SIZE: 630 cm² / 98 in²
BALANCE: 320 mm /7 headlight
STRING PATTERN: 16X19
LENGTH: 68.5 cm / 27 in
SECTION: 21.5 / 22.5 mm
GRIP SIZES: 2, 3, 4
Racquet Demo Program
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Racquet Network offers several programs for customers who want to use our racquets or try new racquets before they buy them.
We are Stringing Experts
|Our Master Stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association.|
|Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team.|
|In 2017, members of the Racquet Network custom stringing team were invited to string at the Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.|
|In 2018, we strung racquets for professionals at the National Bank Challenger Event in Calgary.|
Installing Racquet Strings
Racquet Network offers both custom stringing and discount stringing options.
HOW TO CHOOSE A TENNIS RACQUET
Confused about how to choose a tennis racquet that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
More information about tennis racquets:
- What is the Right Grip Size for Me? - Take a look at the palm of your left hand. If you look closely, you will see three major and distinct lines. The lower line (palm readers call this your LIFE LINE) starts at the base of your hand where your thumb connects to your wrist. Follow this line and you will see that it […]
- Where to Buy Prince Tennis Racquets in Canada - Prince fans in Canada have had a hard time finding Prince ™ tennis racquets over the past five years. This is because Prince’s US parent company has recently passed through multiple bankruptcies and several unsuccessful distribution agreements. The good news is that this situation appears to have stabilized. Prince now has a reliable distributor in […]
- Yonex Anti-Vibration Technology - Every racquet manufacturer deals with the issue of unwanted and potentially unhealthy tennis racquet vibrations in a slightly different way. However, most create a break in the kinetic chain somewhere between the string bed and the player’s arm in order to interrupt the vibrations before they get to the player’s elbow. Babolat ™, for example, […]
- Where to Get a Tennis Racquet Re-Gripped - When the grip is shot on your tennis racquet, you will miss some shots you would normally make. In fact, every time you hit hard shots off center, the racquet will turn in your hand. The more it turns in your hand, the more shots you will miss. Most recreational tennis players don’t understand the […]
- Where to Test Drive a Prince Tennis Racquet in Calgary - Figuring out which Prince ™ tennis racquet is best for you can be difficult. Like every major tennis brand, Prince makes racquets for a wide variety of games and playing styles. Some racquets are designed for singles, some for doubles, and some for both. There are racquets for hard hitting base-liners and racquets for defensive […]
- Should I Buy a Used Tennis Racquet? - In tight economic times like these, everybody wants to save money where they can. Buying used tennis racquets, instead of new tennis racquets, is one way to do that. But you have to be careful if you want to go this route. Saving money is one possibility, but getting ripped off is another. So here […]
- Choosing Racquets: Do Brands Matter? - Racquet Network has been helping customers choose racquets since 2004. Over the years since then we have seen thousands of frames (and thousands of features) come and go. One year the, hot feature is a "flex point". The next year it's "titanium". The year after that, it's "recessed grommet technology".
- How Tight Should I String My Racquet? - The first thing that you have to consider when you break a string on your tennis racquet is whether or not you should restring it at all. If, for example, you paid less than $50 for your racquet, it may be better to toss it and just buy a new one. Depending on where you […]
- Time to Replace Your Prince Tennis Racquet? - Most Prince ™ fans have been Prince fans for a very long time. Many of them bought their first Prince tennis racquets in the late 80s or early 90s. They have a long term relationship with the brand and aren’t interested in changing. Eventually, however, the time comes to upgrade. Often, this decision is forced […]
- Custom Tennis Racquets - Most people hear the words “custom tennis racquets” and they immediately think “expensive”. That’s unfortunate. What they should think is “awesome”, as in “something created specifically for me”. Contrary to popular belief, custom tennis racquets do not cost a lot more than off-the-shelf racquets. In fact, they come in a variety of configurations at a […]
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.