For the feeling of speed and power, with control.
WEIGHT: 315 g / 11.1 oz
HEAD SIZE: 630 cm² / 98 in²
BALANCE: 310 mm /10 headlight
STRING PATTERN: 16X19
LENGTH: 68.5 cm / 27 in
SECTION: 21.5 / 22.5 mm
GRIP SIZES: 2, 3, 4
Racquet Demo Program
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Racquet Network offers several programs for customers who want to use our racquets or try new racquets before they buy them.
We are Stringing Experts
|Our Master Stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association.|
|Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team.|
|In 2017, members of the Racquet Network custom stringing team were invited to string at the Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.|
|In 2018, we strung racquets for professionals at the National Bank Challenger Event in Calgary.|
Installing Racquet Strings
Racquet Network offers both custom stringing and discount stringing options.
HOW TO CHOOSE A TENNIS RACQUET
Confused about how to choose a tennis racquet that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
More information about tennis racquets:
- Where to Get a Tennis Racquet Re-Gripped - When the grip is shot on your tennis racquet, you will miss some shots you would normally make. In fact, every time you hit hard shots off center, the racquet will turn in your hand. The more it turns in your hand, the more shots you will miss. Most recreational tennis players don’t understand the […]
- Time to Replace Your Prince Tennis Racquet? - Most Prince ™ fans have been Prince fans for a very long time. Many of them bought their first Prince tennis racquets in the late 80s or early 90s. They have a long term relationship with the brand and aren’t interested in changing. Eventually, however, the time comes to upgrade. Often, this decision is forced […]
- Where to Buy Prince Tennis Racquets in Canada - Prince fans in Canada have had a hard time finding Prince ™ tennis racquets over the past five years. This is because Prince’s US parent company has recently passed through multiple bankruptcies and several unsuccessful distribution agreements. The good news is that this situation appears to have stabilized. Prince now has a reliable distributor in […]
- Tennis Racquets for Smart Beginners - Beginners, especially men, often assume that paying more for a racquet will automatically make them better tennis players. Unfortunately, this is not true. In fact, spending too much may do more harm to a beginner’s game than spending less. Smart beginners start with racquets that are designed specifically for beginners. Then, when they are ready, […]
- Upgrading Your Wilson Tennis Racquet - As tennis players develop and age, their playing styles change. Boys become teenagers. Teenagers become young men. Young men become older men and eventually become seniors. And as players transition through each stage of development, their playing styles and their equipment needs change. Younger teens need some power assistance from their racquets. Once they develop […]
- Where to Test Drive a Prince Tennis Racquet in Calgary - Figuring out which Prince ™ tennis racquet is best for you can be difficult. Like every major tennis brand, Prince makes racquets for a wide variety of games and playing styles. Some racquets are designed for singles, some for doubles, and some for both. There are racquets for hard hitting base-liners and racquets for defensive […]
- Time for a New Wilson Tennis Racquet? - I bought my Wilson tennis racquet ten years ago. How do I know if it’s time to replace it? Experts in our store hear this question almost every week. How do I know if I should replace my tennis racquet? In most cases, the answer is simple. If you have to ask the question, it’s […]
- Should I Buy a Used Tennis Racquet? - In tight economic times like these, everybody wants to save money where they can. Buying used tennis racquets, instead of new tennis racquets, is one way to do that. But you have to be careful if you want to go this route. Saving money is one possibility, but getting ripped off is another. So here […]
- How Tight Should I String My Racquet? - The first thing that you have to consider when you break a string on your tennis racquet is whether or not you should restring it at all. If, for example, you paid less than $50 for your racquet, it may be better to toss it and just buy a new one. Depending on where you […]
- VCORE TOUR F 93 “Best Performance Frame” - YONEX USA MEDIA RELEASE 3 MARCH 2015 The VCORE Tour F 93 has been selected as the racquet with the best high-performance frame in Tennis Magazine’s 2015 Racquet Guide, published in its March/April issue. Testing was comprehensive, with many samples of each racquet sent to a panel of diverse playtesters, ranging from tennis coaches, former […]
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa email@example.com. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.