Wilson Surge Lite Pickleball Paddle
Made in the USA by Engage. USAPA listed and approved.
Crafted for lightweight power and durability, the Surge Lite brings a lot to the court for avid pickleball players. Its light weight adds an element of paddle maneuverability, while a Polymer and Fiberglass hybrid blend contributes lightly textured feel and power from a durable face.
Engineered Polymer Fiberglass Composite Blend designed for blend of flexible power and durability
Polymer Power Comb Technology in the core fuses a blend of lightweight power, softer feel and control
Shock Stop Dampening Bumper Guard extends the life of your paddle by protecting against abrasions
Cushion Aire Perforated Grip features moisture-wicking design to enhance comfort and strengthen grip
USAPA-listed and approved
Made in the USA
Weight Range: 7.3-7.6oz
Core: Polymer Power Comb
Face: Polymer/Fiberglass Composite Blend
Width: 8 1/8″
Length: 15 1/2″
Grip Size: 4 1/4″
Racquet Demo Program
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Racquet Network offers several programs for customers who want to use our racquets or try new racquets before they buy them.
HOW TO CHOOSE A PICKLEBALL PADDLE
Confused about how to choose a pickleball paddle that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
Recent posts about pickleball paddles:
- Wrong Product – Right Price - It doesn’t matter what you are buying — racquets, shoes, string, accessories — price should not be your most important consideration. If it is, you will almost certainly make a poor decision. In the past 24 hours, for example, we have had two customers make poor decisions because they had price-focused tunnel vision. One spent […]
- Test Drive Pickleball Paddles in Calgary - Racquet Network customers test drive more than 1000 racquets and pickleball paddles every year. This try-before-you-buy program is a central focus of our business. It allow players an opportunity to try a variety of racquets and figure out which one fits them best before they commit to buying it. This program — we call it […]
- Best Pickleball Paddles? - As Canada’s largest pickleball supplier, we answer a lot of questions about pickleball paddles. The question we hear most often is this: Which pickleball paddle should I buy? There are certainly lots of choices out there. So this is a pretty general question. The way we answer it depends on whether the person to whom […]
- Why Thicker and Heavier is Better for Beginners - Racquet Network is one of Canada’s oldest pickleball retailers. As one of the country’s original pickleball dealers, we have been selling pickleball equipment on racquetnetwork.com and okpickleball.com for longer than most Canadians have been playing it. Some of the staff on our coaching team have been certified by Pickleball Canada since they first started certifying […]
- Choosing Racquets: Do Brands Matter? - Racquet Network has been helping customers choose racquets since 2004. Over the years since then we have seen thousands of frames (and thousands of features) come and go. One year the, hot feature is a "flex point". The next year it's "titanium". The year after that, it's "recessed grommet technology".
- 2G Pickleball Paddles Get a Second Chance - It seems hard to believe, but people have been making pickleball paddles since 1964. The first generation of paddles — now known as 1G pickleball paddles — were carved out of wood in garages in the US Northwest. Paddle manufacturers were few and far between into the early 1980s, so many players who wanted them […]
- Engage Pickleball Paddles for Wilson - At long last, Wilson Sports has entered the premium pickleball paddle market where it will now compete with smaller brands like Selkirk, Onix and Singleton. Over the past four years, Wilson limited themselves to small number of made-in-China paddles as it started the process of dipping its toe into the Canadian pickleball paddle market. About […]
- Pickleball Myth #1 – Paddles Have a Sweet Spot - Pickleball paddles do not have sweet spots. The closest one can come to a sweet spot on a pickleball paddle is the center of mass. The centre of mass is a point representing the mean position of the matter in a body or system.
- Wilson Profile Paddle a Game Changer - The Wilson Profile pickleball paddle has just arrived in Calgary and Racquet Network is already warning that it may be a game changer. At 8.4 ounces (234 grams), the new Wilson Profile is perfectly placed in the sweet spot range for pickleball paddles, which is considered to be 7.5 to 9.0 ounces. It is also […]
- Pickleball Paddle Warranties - Not all pickleball paddles are created equal — and not all come with warranties. Staff at Racquet Network generally advise our customers to purchase pickleball paddles that come with warranties. Unfortunately, not everybody listens to us. Frequently, in fact, customers complain that we are only advising them to do so because paddles with warranties cost […]
PICKLEBALL PADDLE DISCLAIMER
There are now so many organizations claiming to have the authority to make rules regarding pickleball paddles, that it has become impossible for us to track them all. As a result, Racquet Network no longer tracks which paddles are considered “legal” and which are considered “illegal”. If this issue is important to you, please contact your club before making your purchasing decisions. Racquet Network does not issue refunds for paddles on the basis of their acceptance or lack thereof by any club or organization. In our opinion, all paddles should be “legal” and all players should be welcome.
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.