Wilson Triad XP 3 Tennis Frame
The Triad XP 3 combines and evolves two of Wilson’s advanced racket technologies, XP geometry and Isozorb cushioning. The XP geometry features softened edges and an improved layup for enhanced power in a large, oversize head, while softer dampening Isozorb pads provide plush comfort.
– Triad features 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with softer Isozorb pads, providing ideal comfort and solid power
– XP’s Power Profile Frame Geometry produces ultimate power at a lighter weight
– Design includes both velvet and super gloss paints together to deliver elegant, tonal look
– High Performance Carbon Fiber offers increased frame stiffness for explosive power
– Amplifeel 360 features Basalt handle for enhanced feel with improved racket power
Racquet Network carries a large selection of badminton, tennis, squash, pickleball and racquetball racquets for our customers to try. See us in store for details.
Some frequent players who are active with Tennis Calgary, Squash Calgary, Badminton Calgary and Pickleball Calgary are eligible for no-deposit demos. Please see those communities for further details.
All of our stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association. Racquet Network is also an officially recognized member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team — an international team of experts hand-picked by Yonex to string at several of the world’s top tennis and badminton tournaments, including the Australian Open.
Most recently, members of the Racquet Network custom racquet stringing team were stringing racquets with Team Yonex at the 2017 Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.
INSTALLING RACQUET STRINGS
Racquet Network offers both custom stringing and discount stringing options.
More information about racquet stringing:
- Custom Stringing vs Discount Stringing - Ian asks: “Why does custom stringing cost more than discount stringing?” The one-word answer is: efficiency. Discount stringing customers save money because they have fewer options. Our stringers can stack up a bunch of discount stringing racquets for five or six days and then bang them all out at the same time without having to […]
- Racquet Stringing Options - Racquet Network offers Calgary customers several options for racquet stringing services. Frequent re-stringers who want custom stringing can save the most money by pre-ordering online and submitting reviews for discounts. In most cases, online 1-week-or-less orders are completed within 24 hours and come with all of the extras offered by custom racquet stringing. EXAMPLE: The […]
- How to Save Money on Custom Racquet Stringing - Want to enjoy all of the benefits of custom racquet stringing without paying full price for everything? Try pre-ordering online. Then drop your racquet off whenever it’s convenient. You will get exactly the same result as when you come into the store and place your order in person, but you will save money every time. […]
- Why Do Strings Break? - Here at Racquet Network, our stringers re-string nearly 2000 racquets a year. Less than a dozen racquets a year come back for warranty repairs. This means that 99.994% of the racquets we repair are fine while 0.006% experience premature string breakage. Yet in almost every one of the 0.006% of cases where strings break prematurely, […]
- Yonex Badminton String - We offer a full range of Yonex badminton string, including all colours imported by Yonex Canada from Yonex Japan. Customers can either visit us in-store where we offer expert service and practical advice regarding Yonex badminton string or they can order online. We offer free shipping subject to minimums and some conditions. Yonex Badminton String […]
- A Beginner’s Guide to On-the-Spot Racquet Stringing - Our On-the-Spot Racquet Stringing program is very popular. Simply bring your racquet into our store any weekday evening from 5:00-7:00 and we will string it while you wait for just $20.00, string and labour included. It’s a great program that has saved a lot of squash, tennis, badminton and racquetball players a lot of money […]
- Discount Racquet Stringing in Calgary - With more than 150 kinds of string in stock at any given moment, Racquet Network is well-known in Calgary for offering custom racquet stringing. Since the racquet sports player network was founded in 2004, the southwest Calgary racquet store has turned out thousands of customized tennis, squash, badminton and racquetball racquets to some of our […]
- Calgary Interclub Squash League | Squash Racquet Stringing Deals - Racquet Network is highly supportive of Calgary Interclub Squash League and other squash groups in Calgary. If you visit us in-store you will see that we do not hesitate to promote the league to squash players who are looking for places to play. We also support Calgary Interclub Squash League squash players by offering awesome […]
- Is Your Racquet a String Eater? - Take a good look at the racquet in the image at the top of this article. It won’t take you long to see why the string broke where it broke. It broke because the grommet for that string hole is both crushed and split. Two holes to the left of that, another grommet is broken. […]
HOW TO CHOOSE A TENNIS RACQUET
Confused about how to choose a tennis racquet that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
More information about tennis racquets:
- Where to Buy Prince Tennis Racquets in Calgary - Prince fans in Calgary have had a hard time finding Prince tennis racquets over the past five years. This is because Prince’s US parent company has recently passed through multiple bankruptcies and several unsuccessful distribution agreements. The good news is that this situation appears to have stabilized. Prince now has a reliable distributor in Canada […]
- Where to Get a Tennis Racquet Re-Gripped - When the grip is shot on your tennis racquet, you will miss some shots you would normally make. In fact, every time you hit hard shots off center, the racquet will turn in your hand. The more it turns in your hand, the more shots you will miss. Most recreational tennis players don’t understand the […]
- How Tight Should I String My Racquet? - The first thing that you have to consider when you break a string on your tennis racquet is whether or not you should restring it at all. If, for example, you paid less than $50 for your racquet, it may be better to toss it and just buy a new one. Depending on where you […]
- Custom Tennis Racquets - Most people hear the words “custom tennis racquets” and they immediately think “expensive”. That’s unfortunate. What they should think is “awesome”, as in “something created specifically for me”. Contrary to popular belief, custom tennis racquets do not cost a lot more than off-the-shelf racquets. In fact, they come in a variety of configurations at a […]
- Tennis Racquets for Smart Beginners - Beginners, especially men, often assume that paying more for a racquet will automatically make them better tennis players. Unfortunately, this is not true. In fact, spending too much may do more harm to a beginner’s game than spending less. Smart beginners start with racquets that are designed specifically for beginners. Then, when they are ready, […]
- Wrong Product – Right Price - It doesn’t matter what you are buying — racquets, shoes, string, accessories — price should not be your most important consideration. If it is, you will almost certainly make a poor decision. In the past 24 hours, for example, we have had two customers make poor decisions because they had price-focused tunnel vision. One spent […]
- Choosing Racquets: Do Brands Matter? - Racquet Network has been helping customers choose racquets since 2004. Over the years since then we have seen thousands of frames (and thousands of features) come and go. One year the, hot feature is a "flex point". The next year it's "titanium". The year after that, it's "recessed grommet technology".
- VCORE Si 100 “Best for Feel” - YONEX USA PRESS RELEASE 8 MAY 2015 VCORE Si 100 Named “Best for Feel” in UK’s Tennishead The VCORE Si 100 was named “Best for Feel” in the June issue of UK tennis magazine Tennishead’s 2015 Racket Reviews. The review praised the racquet’s strong focus on spin, and its potent sweet spot due to the […]
- How to Choose a Prince Tennis Racquet - There are two ways to figure out which Prince tennis racquet is best for you. The best way is to actually test drive the racquet. That way you get a sense of how it feels and how it performs when it is in your own hands. If, however, you can’t test drive a racquet, you […]
- Should I Buy a Used Tennis Racquet? - In tight economic times like these, everybody wants to save money where they can. Buying used tennis racquets, instead of new tennis racquets, is one way to do that. But you have to be careful if you want to go this route. Saving money is one possibility, but getting ripped off is another. So here […]
SERVICE LANGUAGE OPTIONS
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa email@example.com. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.