Yonex Vcore Duel G 97 Tennis Racquet – Customized
This thin beam frame, as all thin beam frames, is designed for players who are facing hard hitting opponents on the other side of the net. Suitable for advanced adult players in the top 20% of their division.
Never lose the speed and power even after the bounce. The ball-crushing VCORE Duel G will completely transform your game.
– Isometric shape maximizes size of sweet spot
– Deeper grooves in the 3D Vector Shaft improve racquet stiffness and reduce twisting of the frame for 20% more face stability than a conventional racquet.
– New carbon graphite and elastic particles are added to MICRO CORE technology for increased face stability and even better vibration dampening.
– TOUGH G FIBER is incorporated into the shaft. 3 times more flexible than CARBON NANOTUBE. High repulsion for a heavier and powerful spin.
– Towards the top of the frame the grommets have more holes as well as grooves to lock the string, crushing the ball and producing more spin.
– The Super Cushion Grip minimizes vibration. The cushioning performance of the grip helps protect the wrist, forearm and elbow against shock-induced injuries.
Head Size: 97 sq.in.
Weight: HG: 330g/11.6oz, G: 310g/10.9oz
Grip Size: G1, 2, 3, 4, 5/HG1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Length: 27 in.
Width Range: 20.0mm / 20.0mm / 20.0mm
Balance Point: HG:310mm, G:310mm
– H.M. Graphite
– BLACK MICRO CORE
– Tough G Fiber
Rec. String: PTGG125, PTGF125, ATG850P
Stringing Pattern: 16/20
Stringing Advice: 50-65 lbs
MADE IN JAPAN
Racquet Demo Program
LARGE SELECTION OF DEMO RACQUETS
Racquet Network offers Calgary’s largest selection of badminton, tennis, squash, pickleball and racquetball racquets for our customers to try. See us in store for details.
We are Racquet Stringing Experts
|Our Master Stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association.|
|Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team.|
|In 2017, members of the Racquet Network custom stringing team were invited to string at the Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.|
|In 2018, we strung racquets for professionals at the National Bank Challenger Event in Calgary.|
Yonex Stringing Team
Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team. We are invited to string at elite tennis and badminton events. While we cannot attend every event we are invited to, we do our best to help out when such events are in Alberta.
Help Choosing Tennis Racquets
Need help choosing a tennis racquet? Come into our store and talk to our friendly and knowledgeable staff. If you can’t do that, try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
Tennis Racquets – Expert Advice
- Understanding Babolat’s Pure Aero Series - The chart on this page organizes the Babolat Pure Aero series of tennis racquets based on age, gender and skill level.
- How to Test Drive Yonex Vcore Tennis Racquets - Test drive Yonex Vcore tennis racquets before you buy them. These racquets are available as part of our Try Before You Buy racquet demo…
- Which Yonex Vcore Tennis Racquet is Best for Me? - Which Yonex Vcore Tennis Racquet is Best for Me? Yonex Vcore series of tennis racquets was created for players who like to hit with pace…
- Save $200 Stringing Babolat Tennis Racquets - Great news for Babolat fans in Calgary. Our Babolat tennis racquet program just got even better. There is no point in buying your Babolat tennis…
- Become a Racquet Network Playtester - Racquet Network invites frequent intermediate racquet sports players to become Product Playtesters. Product Playtesters are brand ambassadors who test racquets, strings, shoes and other products…
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa email@example.com. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.
97 sq in (626 sq cm)
G (310g/10.9oz), HG (330g/11.6oz)
50-65 lbs (23-30 kg)