YONEX VCORE PRO 100 Frame
For aggressive players looking to dominate the point.
– Isometric shape maximizes size of sweet spot
– Deeper grooves in the 3D Vector Shaft improve racquet stiffness and reduce twisting of the frame for 20% more face stability than a conventional racquet.
– New carbon graphite and elastic particles are added to MICRO CORE technology for increased face stability and even better vibration dampening.
– TOUGH G FIBER is incorporated into the shaft. 3 times more flexible than CARBON NANOTUBE. High repulsion for a heavier and powerful spin.
– Towards the top of the frame the grommets have more holes as well as grooves to lock the string, crushing the ball and producing more spin.
– The Super Cushion Grip minimizes vibration. The cushioning performance of the grip helps protect the wrist, forearm and elbow against shock-induced injuries.
Head Size: 100 sq. in.
– G: 300g / 10.6oz;
– LG: 280g / 9.9oz
Grip Size: G1, 2, 3, 4, 5/LG0, 1, 2, 3, 4
Length: 27 in.
Width Range: 21.0mm / 21.0mm / 21.0mm
Balance Point: G: 320,LG: 335
Material: H.M. Graphite
BLACK MICRO CORE Namd
Colour: NAVY / ORANGE
Rec. String: POLYTOUR STRIKE,POLYTOUR PRO,REXIS
Stringing Pattern: 16×19
Stringing Advice: 45 -60
MADE IN JAPAN
LARGE SELECTION OF DEMO RACQUETS
Racquet Network offers Calgary’s largest selection of badminton, tennis, squash, pickleball and racquetball racquets for our customers to try. See us in store for details.
All of our stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association. Racquet Network is also an officially recognized member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team — an international team of experts hand-picked by Yonex to string at several of the world’s top tennis and badminton tournaments, including the Australian Open.
Most recently, members of the Racquet Network custom racquet stringing team were stringing racquets with Team Yonex at the 2017 Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.
INSTALLING RACQUET STRINGS
Racquet Network offers both custom stringing and discount stringing options.
More information about racquet stringing:
- Why Do Strings Break? - Here at Racquet Network, our stringers re-string nearly 2000 racquets a year. Less than a dozen racquets a year come back for warranty repairs. This means that 99.994% of the racquets we repair are fine while 0.006% experience premature string breakage. Yet in almost every one of the 0.006% of cases where strings break prematurely, […]
- Discount Racquet Stringing in Calgary - With more than 150 kinds of string in stock at any given moment, Racquet Network is well-known in Calgary for offering custom racquet stringing. Since the racquet sports player network was founded in 2004, the southwest Calgary racquet store has turned out thousands of customized tennis, squash, badminton and racquetball racquets to some of our […]
- A Beginner’s Guide to On-the-Spot Racquet Stringing - Our On-the-Spot Racquet Stringing program is very popular. Simply bring your racquet into our store any weekday evening from 5:00-7:00 and we will string it while you wait for just $20.00, string and labour included. It’s a great program that has saved a lot of squash, tennis, badminton and racquetball players a lot of money […]
- Racquet Stringing Options - Racquet Network offers Calgary customers several options for racquet stringing services. Frequent re-stringers who want custom stringing can save the most money by pre-ordering online and submitting reviews for discounts. In most cases, online 1-week-or-less orders are completed within 24 hours and come with all of the extras offered by custom racquet stringing. EXAMPLE: The […]
- Yonex Badminton String - We offer a full range of Yonex badminton string, including all colours imported by Yonex Canada from Yonex Japan. Customers can either visit us in-store where we offer expert service and practical advice regarding Yonex badminton string or they can order online. We offer free shipping subject to minimums and some conditions. Yonex Badminton String […]
- Custom Stringing vs Discount Stringing - Ian asks: “Why does custom stringing cost more than discount stringing?” The one-word answer is: efficiency. Discount stringing customers save money because they have fewer options. Our stringers can stack up a bunch of discount stringing racquets for five or six days and then bang them all out at the same time without having to […]
- How to Save Money on Custom Racquet Stringing - Want to enjoy all of the benefits of custom racquet stringing without paying full price for everything? Try pre-ordering online. Then drop your racquet off whenever it’s convenient. You will get exactly the same result as when you come into the store and place your order in person, but you will save money every time. […]
- Is Your Racquet a String Eater? - Take a good look at the racquet in the image at the top of this article. It won’t take you long to see why the string broke where it broke. It broke because the grommet for that string hole is both crushed and split. Two holes to the left of that, another grommet is broken. […]
- Calgary Interclub Squash League | Squash Racquet Stringing Deals - Racquet Network is highly supportive of Calgary Interclub Squash League and other squash groups in Calgary. If you visit us in-store you will see that we do not hesitate to promote the league to squash players who are looking for places to play. We also support Calgary Interclub Squash League squash players by offering awesome […]
HOW TO CHOOSE A TENNIS RACQUET
Confused about how to choose a tennis racquet that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
More information about tennis racquets:
- Eugenie Bouchard’s Tennis Racquet - Great news for Eugenie Bouchard fans. Racquet Network has received a shipment of her racquets and will stock them regularly for the rest of the season. Babolat’s Aeropro Lite tennis racquet weighs only 260 grams (9.2 ounces). As with all racquets in the Aeropro series, it is 100 square inches, which makes it suitable for […]
- Upgrading Your Wilson Tennis Racquet - As tennis players develop and age, their playing styles change. Boys become teenagers. Teenagers become young men. Young men become older men and eventually become seniors. And as players transition through each stage of development, their playing styles and their equipment needs change. Younger teens need some power assistance from their racquets. Once they develop […]
- Tennis Racquets for Smart Beginners - Beginners, especially men, often assume that paying more for a racquet will automatically make them better tennis players. Unfortunately, this is not true. In fact, spending too much may do more harm to a beginner’s game than spending less. Smart beginners start with racquets that are designed specifically for beginners. Then, when they are ready, […]
- Wrong Product – Right Price - It doesn’t matter what you are buying — racquets, shoes, string, accessories — price should not be your most important consideration. If it is, you will almost certainly make a poor decision. In the past 24 hours, for example, we have had two customers make poor decisions because they had price-focused tunnel vision. One spent […]
- Where to Get a Tennis Racquet Re-Gripped - When the grip is shot on your tennis racquet, you will miss some shots you would normally make. In fact, every time you hit hard shots off center, the racquet will turn in your hand. The more it turns in your hand, the more shots you will miss. Most recreational tennis players don’t understand the […]
- Where to Test Drive a Prince Tennis Racquet in Calgary - Figuring out which Prince tennis racquet is best for you can be difficult. Like every major tennis brand, Prince makes racquets for a wide variety of games and playing styles. Some racquets are designed for singles, some for doubles, and some for both. There are racquets for hard hitting base-liners and racquets for defensive doubles […]
- Time to Replace Your Prince Tennis Racquet? - Most Prince fans have been Prince fans for a very long time. Many of them bought their first Prince tennis racquets in the late 80s or early 90s. They have a long term relationship with the brand and aren’t interested in changing. Eventually, however, the time comes to upgrade. Often, this decision is forced on […]
- What is the Right Grip Size for Me? - Take a look at the palm of your left hand. If you look closely, you will see three major and distinct lines. The lower line (palm readers call this your LIFE LINE) starts at the base of your hand where your thumb connects to your wrist. Follow this line and you will see that it […]
- Where to Buy Prince Tennis Racquets in Calgary - Prince fans in Calgary have had a hard time finding Prince tennis racquets over the past five years. This is because Prince’s US parent company has recently passed through multiple bankruptcies and several unsuccessful distribution agreements. The good news is that this situation appears to have stabilized. Prince now has a reliable distributor in Canada […]
- How Tight Should I String My Racquet? - The first thing that you have to consider when you break a string on your tennis racquet is whether or not you should restring it at all. If, for example, you paid less than $50 for your racquet, it may be better to toss it and just buy a new one. Depending on where you […]
SERVICE LANGUAGE OPTIONS
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.