Rent a smart racquet to analyze your strokes. $10.00 per day. Damage deposit required. See us in-store for details.
FIVE STAR MEMBER BONUS
Five star members get one free two-day smart racquet rental per month.
The Babolat Pure Drive Lite PLAY racket looks like a regular racket on the outside. However, sensors integrated into the handle allow players to have access to a lot of information: power, impact locator, type and number of strokes (forehand, backhand, serve, overhead smash)…
Babolat’s challenge has been to integrate sensors in the handle of the racket without changing the playability or the feel of the racket. The design seamlessly integrates 2 buttons and a USB port inside the butt cap without changing the performance of the racket.
Weight: 286 g/10.1 oz.
Head size: 645 cm²/100 sq. in.
Balance point: 340 mm
Length: 685 mm/27 in.
Racquet Demo Program
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Racquet Network has more than 100 demo racquets on hand. Our demo program gives players a month to try a variety of racquets and then choose the one that is right for them. Inquire in-store for details.
We are Stringing Experts
|Our Master Stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association.|
|Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team, which strings at the world’s top tennis and badminton tournaments.|
|In 2017, members of the Racquet Network custom stringing team were invited to string at the Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.|
|In 2018, members of the Racquet Network custom racquet stringing team were invited to string at the National Bank Challenger Event in Calgary.|
Installing Racquet Strings
Racquet Network offers both custom stringing and discount stringing options.
HOW TO CHOOSE A TENNIS RACQUET
Confused about how to choose a tennis racquet that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
More information about tennis racquets:
- How Tight Should I String My Racquet? - The first thing that you have to consider when you break a string on your tennis racquet is whether or not you should restring it at all. If, for example, you paid less than $50 for your racquet, it may be better to toss it and just buy a new one. Depending on where you […]
- VCORE Si 100 “Best for Feel” - YONEX USA PRESS RELEASE 8 MAY 2015 Yonex ™ VCORE Si 100 Named “Best for Feel” in UK’s Tennishead The VCORE Si 100 was named “Best for Feel” in the June issue of UK tennis magazine Tennishead’s 2015 Racket Reviews. The review praised the racquet’s strong focus on spin, and its potent sweet spot due […]
- Need Some Help Picking a New Prince Racquet? - Most Prince ™ fans fell in love with their Prince tennis racquets in the late 80s or early 90s. They have a long term relationship with Prince and aren’t interested in changing now. Unfortunately, this also means that a lot of Prince fans are playing with tennis racquets that are more than 20 years old. […]
- Where to Test Drive a Prince Tennis Racquet in Calgary - Figuring out which Prince ™ tennis racquet is best for you can be difficult. Like every major tennis brand, Prince makes racquets for a wide variety of games and playing styles. Some racquets are designed for singles, some for doubles, and some for both. There are racquets for hard hitting base-liners and racquets for defensive […]
- Prostaff RF 97 & the “Save Money” Strategy - Over the weekend, we received an email from Ashok in Calgary asking if it makes sense for him to buy an elite tennis racquet like the Wilson Prostaff RF97. In the body of this rather long email, Ashok explains that he is a beginner now but that he is taking lessons and expects to be […]
- Upgrading Your Wilson Tennis Racquet - As tennis players develop and age, their playing styles change. Boys become teenagers. Teenagers become young men. Young men become older men and eventually become seniors. And as players transition through each stage of development, their playing styles and their equipment needs change. Younger teens need some power assistance from their racquets. Once they develop […]
- Wrong Product – Right Price - It doesn’t matter what you are buying — racquets, shoes, string, accessories — price should not be your most important consideration. If it is, you will almost certainly make a poor decision. In the past 24 hours, for example, we have had two customers make poor decisions because they had price-focused tunnel vision. One spent […]
- Time for a New Wilson Tennis Racquet? - I bought my Wilson tennis racquet ten years ago. How do I know if it’s time to replace it? Experts in our store hear this question almost every week. How do I know if I should replace my tennis racquet? In most cases, the answer is simple. If you have to ask the question, it’s […]
- Where to Get a Tennis Racquet Re-Gripped - When the grip is shot on your tennis racquet, you will miss some shots you would normally make. In fact, every time you hit hard shots off center, the racquet will turn in your hand. The more it turns in your hand, the more shots you will miss. Most recreational tennis players don’t understand the […]
- Tennis Racquets for Smart Beginners - Beginners, especially men, often assume that paying more for a racquet will automatically make them better tennis players. Unfortunately, this is not true. In fact, spending too much may do more harm to a beginner’s game than spending less. Smart beginners start with racquets that are designed specifically for beginners. Then, when they are ready, […]
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.