Onix ™ Sub-Zero Graphite Pickleball Paddle
The Onix Sub-Zero™ is the first of its kind with patent pending Ribtec™ core technology that creates a rib structure within the paddle surrounded by a foam core that delivers pop from the base-line, touch at the net, and power on the smash.
– Creates stability and structure with a carbon rib structure that connects the two faces to provide unmatched control while powering the paddle
though the ball with increased velocity and accuracy
– Offers sound dampening properties while maintaining performance
– Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
WIDE BODY SHAPE
– Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
– Contoured to the shape of your hand to index paddle for increased accuracy and control
– Balances power and speed for all-around performance
– Improves paddle consistency with a single molding process
Help Choosing Pickleball Paddles
Need help choosing a pickleball paddle? Come into our store and talk to our friendly and knowledgeable staff. If you can’t do that, try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
Pickleball Paddle Disclaimer
There are now so many organizations claiming to have the authority to make rules regarding pickleball paddles, that it has become impossible for us to track them all. As a result, Racquet Network no longer tracks which paddles are considered “legal” and which are considered “illegal”. If this issue is important to you, please contact your club before making your purchasing decisions. Racquet Network does not issue refunds for paddles on the basis of their acceptance or lack thereof by any club or organization. In our opinion, all paddles should be “legal” and all players should be welcome.
Black, Blue, White
Data Not Entered
Special Order Item