The shoe inventory in our pro shop has changed over the past two years.
The pro shop used to carry shoes of all widths from standard to double extra wide. That is no longer the case.
The pro shop’s inventory is now geared towards wide and extra-wide customers who have difficulty finding court shoes that fit.
This is what the pro shop regularly stocks now
- ladies wide – sizes 6 to 14 (STOCKED)
- ladies extra wide – sizes 8.5 to 14 (STOCKED)
- men’s wide – sizes 8 to 13 (STOCKED)
- men’s extra wide – sizes 8 to 13 (STOCKED)
Customers who are looking for standard-width shoes can still order them from the website and then try them on in the pro shop, but they are no longer regularly stocked. Instead, they are brought in on an order-by-order basis only when a customer orders them to try them on.
- ladies standard width (NOT STOCKED – ORDER-TO-TRY-ON OPTION AVAILABLE)
- men’s standard width (NOT STOCKED – ORDER-TO-TRY-ON OPTION AVAILABLE)
- junior standard width (NOT STOCKED – ORDER-TO-TRY-ON OPTION AVAILABLE)
Shoe fittings for wide customers are scheduled outside of regular hours:
- 12:00pm weekdays (by appointment only)
- 6:00pm weekdays (by appointment only)
- 12:00pm weekends (by appointment only)
- 4:00pm weekends (by appointment only)
Wide shoe fittings are done by appointment only.
All wide shoe fitting appointment requests must be made through the website. The pro shop does not accept walk-in appointments.
The pro shop offers two different shoe service options.
- Order to Try On
- Shoe Fitting for Wide Feet
OPTION 1 – ORDER TO TRY ON
This is the only option for people with standard-width feet.
- Order shoes from website
- Choose SHIP TO STORE
- Receive notification they are ready
- Go into the pro shop and try them on
If the shoes don’t fit, you can decline them and your order will be refunded.
OPTION 2 – SHOE FITTINGS FOR WIDE FEET
This option is for customers who have wide or difficult-to-fit feet.
This option REQUIRES booking an appointment for a shoe fitting.
The pro shop’s inventory is focused on customers who require wide shoes and who cannot generally buy the most popular models which are made for young, narrow feet.