We stock grommets for all current and some obsolete Yonex badminton frames. Price includes shipping via lettermail anywhere in the world.
– 100 A GROMMETS (thin, 12mm) (typically used in the four holes on either side of shaft)
– 100 B GROMMETS (thin, 10mm) (most common grommet in graphite racquets)
– 100 C GROMMETS (wide, 8mm) (most common grommet for shared holes in graphite racquets)
– 100 D GROMMETS (wide, 6mm) (most common for shared holes in aluminum racquets)
– 25 OF EACH (A, B, C, D)
– Standard Grommet Kit (14 A, 50 B, 30 C, U-Shaped 6)
HOW TO USE THE STANDARD KIT
The Standard Kit contains four pairs of U-shaped grommets that typically fit in the four holes next to the shaft at the bottom of the loop. We include extra U-shaped grommets just in case you damage these while inserting them. We also include 14 A grommets which can be used in place of U-shaped grommets in these same holes.
Whether you use long grommets or short grommets will depend on the thickness of the frame. Grommets that are too long can be cut and then re-rounded with an awl. Use wide grommets where there are shared holes or tie-off holes. Use thin grommets everywhere else.
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.
100 A, 100 B, 100 C, 100 D, Standard Kit, 25 of Each