Yonex VCORE SV 100
The revolutionary VCORE SV drives shots high over the net and ferociously down into the court–drastically reducing your opponent’s reaction time. New Aero Fin Technology gives you more spin and more control.
Never lose the speed and power even after the bounce. The ball-crushing VCORE Duel G will completely transform your game.
– Isometric shape maximizes size of sweet spot
– Deeper grooves in the 3D Vector Shaft improve racquet stiffness and reduce twisting of the frame for 20% more face stability than a conventional racquet.
– New carbon graphite and elastic particles are added to MICRO CORE technology for increased face stability and even better vibration dampening.
– The VCORE SV boasts a 16% decrease in air resistance and a 2.9% increase in swing speed thanks to its New Aero Fin Technology. The new technology features fins along the inner-area of the frame top and on the outer area of the frame at the 2 and 10 O’clock positions. This makes the VCORE SV exceptionally aerodynamic, especially on areas of the racquet which typically have the most air resistance. The end result is improved spin, higher trajectory and faster ball speed.
– The VCORE SV’s innovative SV Frame design allows players to get a firm grip on the ball and launch it effectively. The inside of the upper portion of the frame has been equipped with our new NANOMETRIC XT carbon. Boasting greatly increased flex over typical carbon, NANOMETRIC XT improves ball pocketing, gripping the ball for 4% longer than conventional racquets. Meanwhile, the aero shape of the racquet frame shoulder provides extra torque, improving repulsion by 2%.
Racquet Demo Program
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Racquet Network offers several programs for customers who want to use our racquets or try new racquets before they buy them.
We are Racquet Stringing Experts
|Our Master Stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association.|
|Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team.|
|In 2017, members of the Racquet Network custom stringing team were invited to string at the Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.|
|In 2018, we strung racquets for professionals at the National Bank Challenger Event in Calgary.|
Yonex Stringing Team
Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team. We are invited to string at elite tennis and badminton events. While we cannot attend every event we are invited to, we do our best to help out when such events are in Alberta.
Help Choosing Tennis Racquets
Need help choosing a tennis racquet? Come into our store and talk to our friendly and knowledgeable staff. If you can’t do that, try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
Tennis Racquets – Expert Advice
- Racquet Recycling in Calgary - So you just cleaned your garage out and found some old tennis, squash, badminton or racquetball racquets. They seem like they are still in good…
- Understanding Babolat’s Pure Aero Series - The chart on this page organizes the Babolat Pure Aero series of tennis racquets based on age, gender and skill level.
- How to Test Drive Yonex Vcore Tennis Racquets - Test drive Yonex Vcore tennis racquets before you buy them. These racquets are available as part of our Try Before You Buy racquet demo…
- Which Yonex Vcore Tennis Racquet is Best for Me? - Which Yonex Vcore Tennis Racquet is Best for Me? Yonex Vcore series of tennis racquets was created for players who like to hit with pace…
- Save $200 Stringing Babolat Tennis Racquets - Great news for Babolat fans in Calgary. Our Babolat tennis racquet program just got even better. There is no point in buying your Babolat tennis…
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa email@example.com. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.
Singles & Doubles
Mixed, Power Server
100 sq in (645 sq cm)
LG (280g/9.9oz), G (300g/10.6oz)
45-60 lbs (20-27 kg)