Comfort Cool D-Ring Wrist Splint
Protect against wrist injuries. Wrist splints are used by pickleball players who wish to stabilize their wrists and prevent injuries that may occur during falls. The devices also help to provide wrist support during play. Popular items for older female pickleball players who are very susceptible to wrist and bone injuries due to bone loss.
Comfort Cool D-Ring Wrist Splint Features
– Cool, lightweight support provides cumulative trauma relief
– Made of 1/16″ perforated neoprene and lined with terry cloth
– Provides excellent support without excessive bulk or warmth
– Ideal for wrist disorders such as carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis and tendinitis
– Aluminum volar support is pre-bent for 15° wrist extension and can be removed for adjustments
– Circumferentially designed with double-layer cotton stockinette under D-ring closures for comfort and easy application
– Attach Comfort-Gel™ Pads for added scar care or padding
– Regular is approximately 7″ in length; long is 9″ in length
– Hand wash and air dry
– To size, measure wrist circumference
More about injury management:
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.
|ESD||35 × 19 × 6 cm|
Special Order Item