Onix Stryker 4 Composite
Plan your attack with the Onix Stryker 4. This composite pickleball paddle gives its player the advantage by creating the perfect balance of both touch and power. The oversized shape offers a calculated, larger sweet spot that is perfect for beginner to intermediate players. The polypropylene core provides the Stryker’s incredible touch at the net, while the paddle’s fiberglass face fuels the power. Weighing 7-7.5 ounces, the Composite Stryker 4 is a medium-weight paddle for the player seeking consistent touch, power, and a large sweet spot.
HOW TO CHOOSE A PICKLEBALL PADDLE
Confused about how to choose a pickleball paddle that is right for you. Try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
Recent posts about pickleball paddles:
- Wrong Product – Right Price - It doesn’t matter what you are buying — racquets, shoes, string, accessories — price should not be your most important consideration. If it is, you will almost certainly make a poor decision. In the past 24 hours, for example, we have had two customers make poor decisions because they had price-focused tunnel vision. One spent […]
- Choosing Racquets: Do Brands Matter? - Racquet Network has been helping customers choose racquets since 2004. Over the years since then we have seen thousands of frames (and thousands of features) come and go. One year the, hot feature is a "flex point". The next year it's "titanium". The year after that, it's "recessed grommet technology".
- How Much to Spend on a Pickleball Paddle - In the past six years, we have watched the retail prices for pickleball paddles climb from an average of about $40 per paddle to $200.00 and more. Does this make sense? Not really. What you are seeing reflected in these price increases are poor choices made by pickleball paddle manufacturers. Rather than making their paddles […]
- Test Drive Pickleball Paddles in Calgary - Racquet Network customers test drive more than 1000 racquets and pickleball paddles every year. This try-before-you-buy program is a central focus of our business. It allow players an opportunity to try a variety of racquets and figure out which one fits them best before they commit to buying it. This program — we call it […]
- Engage Pickleball Paddles for Wilson - At long last, Wilson Sports has entered the premium pickleball paddle market where it will now compete with smaller brands like Selkirk, Onix and Manta. Over the past four years, Wilson limited themselves to small number of made-in-China paddles as it started the process of dipping its toe into the Canadian pickleball paddle market. About […]
- Best Pickleball Paddles? - As Canada’s largest pickleball supplier, we answer a lot of questions about pickleball paddles. The question we hear most often is this: Which pickleball paddle should I buy? There are certainly lots of choices out there. So this is a pretty general question. The way we answer it depends on whether the person to whom […]
- Wilson Profile Paddle a Game Changer - The Wilson Profile pickleball paddle has just arrived in Calgary and Racquet Network is already warning that it may be a game changer. At 8.4 ounces (234 grams), the new Wilson Profile is perfectly placed in the sweet spot range for pickleball paddles, which is considered to be 7.5 to 9.0 ounces. It is also […]
- Pickleball Myth #1 – Paddles Have a Sweet Spot - Pickleball paddles do not have sweet spots. The closest one can come to a sweet spot on a pickleball paddle is the center of mass. The centre of mass is a point representing the mean position of the matter in a body or system.
- 2G Pickleball Paddles Get a Second Chance - It’s seems hard to believe, but people have been making pickleball paddles since 1964. The first generation of paddles — now known as 1G pickleball paddles — were carved out of wood in garages in the US Northwest. Paddle manufacturers were few and far between into the early 1980s, so many players who wanted them […]
- Why Thicker and Heavier is Better for Beginners - Racquet Network is one of Canada’s oldest pickleball retailers. As one of the country’s original pickleball dealers, we have been selling pickleball equipment on racquetnetwork.com and okpickleball.com for longer than most Canadians have been playing it. Some of the staff on our coaching team have been certified by Pickleball Canada since they first started certifying […]
PICKLEBALL PADDLE DISCLAIMER
There are now so many organizations claiming to have the authority to make rules regarding pickleball paddles, that it has become impossible for us to track them all. As a result, Racquet Network no longer tracks which paddles are considered “legal” and which are considered “illegal”. If this issue is important to you, please contact your club before making your purchasing decisions. Racquet Network does not issue refunds for paddles on the basis of their acceptance or lack thereof by any club or organization. In our opinion, all paddles should be “legal” and all players should be welcome.
SERVICE LANGUAGE OPTIONS
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa email@example.com. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.