Yonex ™ Duora 6 Badminton Racquet
With the DUORA 6, players can boost their game and reduce strain on their bodies, allowing one to stay on the court longer for a more enriching badminton experience.
– Aimed at all around female players, the DUORA 6 offers the ability to hit effective clears and receives while also reducing shock on sensitive areas such as the elbow and wrist.
– The secret to the DUORA 6’s robust shock absorbance lies in the new VIBSLAYER CARBON, a material which has been incorporated into the bottom-half of the frame. Made with ultra-thin layers of shock-absorbing material* between layers of carbon, players experience the same level of repulsion power generated by normal carbon with greatly reduced shock impact, cutting down on fatigue and stress on the body.
– Utilizing the DUORA’s unique hybrid box and aero frame design, players are afforded great performance on their clears and receives. The forehand side of the racquet provides good hold mixed with swing speed to pull off long clears, while the backhand side grants players instant repulsion without the use of excessive power to fend off the opponent’s next attack.
– The shaft is constructed using ‘Ultra PEF’ – ultra poly ethylene fibre – which is light enough to float on water yet able to withstand immense forces. these characteristics allow for maximum shock absorption.
– The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
Item Code: DUO6
Frame: H.M. GRAPHITE, NANOMETRIC DR, VIBSLAYER CARBON
Shaft: H.M. GRAPHITE, NANOMETRIC
Weight / Grip Size: 4U (Ave.83g) 5
Stringing Advice: 17-22 lbs
Colour: Shine Pink
MADE IN JAPAN
Yonex Dual Optimum System
Yonex Nanometric DR
NANOMETRIC DR is a new carbon material developed by Yonex based on our unique NANOSCIENCE technology. Created from a material originally developed for next generation space aviation by Toray Industries, Inc., this marks the first time it has been used within the racquet industry. By combining firm shuttle hold and high repulsion, NANOMETRIC DR puts the DUORA into a class of its own.
Yonex Vibslayer Carbon
VIBSLAYER CARBON is a material incorporated into the bottom-half of the frame. Made with ultra-thin layers of shock-absorbing material* between layers of carbon, players experience the same level of repulsion power generated by normal carbon with greatly reduced shock impact, cutting down on fatigue and stress on the body.
Tested by Yonex.
*VIBSLAYER CARBON utilizes shock absorbing materials developed by Toray Industries, Inc.
Isometric Head Shape
Yonex’ square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length. This shape produces a larger sweet spot in all directions.
New Grommet Pattern
Yonex’ new single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes and fewer shared holes than other brands. This permits for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
Solid Feel Core
The built-in solid feel core in Yonex premium racquets reduces harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. This technology, called “solid feel core” is a feature of all Yonex racquets manufactured in Japan.
Yonex frames are contoured differently on different parts of the loop. Some areas feature an aerodynamic shape to reduce air resistance. Other areas feature a box shape to provide strength and power. This combination offers a quick swing with a solid feel.
Built in T-Joint
‘New’ Built-in T-Joint is manufactured from a special lightweight plastic combined with epoxy resin and a foaming agent. Yonex says that it enhances quality and performance by increasing the stability of the shuttle on the stringbed and through the air.
Super Slim Long Shaft
This is the slimmest racquet ever produced by Yonex. It vastly reduces air resistance whilst providing maximum feel.
Yonex Control Support Cap
The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
Two Special Offers
#1 – Customers who purchase select premium Yonex badminton racquets online are offered free string, free installation, free overgrip, and free shipping.
#2 – Customers who purchase select premium Yones premium racquets in-store get $200 worth of free stringing upgrades. They are also able to take advantage of our Try-One-Before-Buy-One racquet demo program.
Choose the special offer that best suits you.
Racquet Demo Program
Racquet Network carries a large selection of badminton, tennis, squash, pickleball and racquetball racquets for our customers to try. See us in store for details.
Help Choosing Badminton Racquets
Need help choosing a badminton racquet? Come into our store and talk to our friendly and knowledgeable staff. If you can’t do that, try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
Badminton Racquets – Expert Advice
We are Racquet Stringing Experts
|Our Master Stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association.|
|Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team.|
|In 2017, members of the Racquet Network custom stringing team were invited to string at the Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.|
|In 2018, we strung racquets for professionals at the National Bank Challenger Event in Calgary.|
Yonex Stringing Team
Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team. We are invited to string at elite tennis and badminton events. While we cannot attend every event we are invited to, we do our best to help out when such events are in Alberta.
Racquet Stringing – Expert Advice
Where to Play Badminton in Calgary
Racquet Network staff do our best to encourage participation in racquet sports programs across Calgary.
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa email@example.com. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.