Li-Ning PROFESSIONAL men’s badminton shoes in blue and silver accents. textile and TPU upper with non-marking gum rubber sole.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDE:
An innovative HEMP fiber is woven into the insole of the shoe to help absorb moisture and eliminate unwanted odors and bacteria.
An extra layer of reinforcement is applied along the inside front and toe area of the badminton shoe. This helps to help extend the life of the shoes and provide superior product performance.
A superior anti-slip compound is added to the outsole to improve traction. The pavTRAC material is also more durable than conventional rubber providing superior durability and performance.
A special cylinder shaped rubber construction within the sole of the shoe provides extra cushioning and support for movements in all directions.
Li-Ning styles and colors change every spring and fall. When the quantities and sizes shown here are sold out, this item will no longer be available again.
Li-Ning US shoe sizes are typically a half size smaller when compared to Yonex US shoe sizes. For example, if you wear a Yonex US size 7 shoe, we recommend that you purchase Li-Ning US size 7.5 shoe. Please click on the shoe size chart link above for the most accurate sizing information.
LARGE SHOE SELECTION
Experiencing unusual foot pain? Come in for a professional fitting.
Open 7 days a week. Lots of free parking. 310 2525 Woodview Dr SW.
SHOE WIDTHS GUIDE
|2A||ladies extra narrow||men’s double extra narrow|
|A||ladies narrow||men’s extra narrow|
|B||ladies standard||men’s narrow|
|D||ladies wide||men’s standard|
|E||ladies extra wide||men’s wide|
|2E||ladies double extra wide||men’s extra wide|
|4E||ladies quadruple wide||men’s double extra wide|
More information about court shoes:
- On Sale | Junior Boys Tennis Shoes - The list below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It is a list of shoes in the Junior Boys Tennis Shoes category that are currently on sale. It is ordered by popularity of online purchases. For a full list of shoes in this category, please check out our ONLINE SHOE […]
- Top Rated | Junior Boys Pickleball Shoes - The list below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It takes into account the online ratings of all shoes in this category — Junior Boys Pickleball Shoes — and it displays the Top 9 results. Keep in mind that these are ratings posted online following an online purchase. So these […]
- Kids Court Shoes - Racquet Network carries Calgary’s largest selection of kids court shoes shoes. In fact, we have the largest selection of court shoes of all kinds. Come in for a fitting with our experts and leave with the perfect fit for your feet. We are open 7 days a week. Monday to Friday 10:00am to 8:00pm. Saturday […]
- Best Shoes for Court Sprints - Shawn asks: “My coach wants me doing five sets of court sprints during every practice. Should I be wearing running shoes or court shoes?” Good question, Shawn. If you are not sure what he is asking about, watch the video below. Court sprints are a foundation drill for squash players. Squash players at every level […]
- SHT-PRO Shoes 5th Awarded Gold Medal - YONEX MEDIA RELEASE 27 March 2015 Coming off of the VCORE Tour F 93’s award in Tennis Magazine (USA) and the POLYTOUR PRO 125’s praise on Stringforum.net, eyes are on Yonex tennis gear once again, this time with a focus on footwear. In French tennis magazine Tennis Addict, Stan Wawrinka’s SHT-PRO shoes received the publication’s […]
- Choosing Squash Shoes - Whether or not you choose to have a designated pair of shoes just for squash (squash shoes) or a general pair of shoes that you use for multiple indoor racquet sports (indoor court shoes) is entirely up to you. The principles remain the same regardless of the decision you make. Squash Etiquette Squash etiquette (which […]
- Badminton Shoe Buying Tips - We sell hundreds of pairs of badminton shoes to players at all levels every month. And since most of our customers are repeat customers, we get a lot of feedback and we get many opportunities to see firsthand which shoes customers choose to buy again and which they do not. In addition to that, most […]
- Downside to Cheap Court Shoes - At least once a week, we see adult men coming into our store to purchase Asics Gel-Upcourt court shoes. Everytime this happens, we issue a standard warning to buyers. While these shoes are attractively priced, there are good reasons why they are priced so unusually low. Every court shoe company makes at least one model […]
- Ladies Pickleball Shoes – Sizes 11, 12, and 13 - Racquet Network offers Calgary’s largest selection of court shoes for all racquet sports, including ladies pickleball. With more than 2000 cubic feet of dedicated shoe storage, our customers know that it makes sense to start here first. In addition to common adult sizes for men and women, Racquet Network carries a full range of junior […]
- How to Pick Court Shoes - Just about every day, somebody who comes into our store to buy court shoes spends more time looking in the mirror than they do listening to our experts about court shoes. This is unfortunate. Court shoes are not about fashion. They are about performance. With that in mind, these are what your priorities should be […]
SERVICE LANGUAGE OPTIONS
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.