Li-Ning COMPETITION men’s badminton shoes in white with blue accents. Synthetic leather and textile upper with non-marking gum rubber sole
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDE:
An innovative HEMP fiber is woven into the insole of the shoe to help absorb moisture and eliminate unwanted odors and bacteria.
An extra layer of reinforcement is applied along the inside front and toe area of the badminton shoe. This helps to help extend the life of the shoes and provide superior product performance.
A superior anti-slip compound is added to the outsole to improve traction. The pavTRAC material is also more durable than conventional rubber providing superior durability and performance.
A special cylinder shaped rubber construction within the sole of the shoe provides extra cushioning and support for movements in all directions.
Li-Ning styles and colors change every spring and fall. When the quantities and sizes shown here are sold out, this item will no longer be available again.
Li-Ning US shoe sizes are typically a half size smaller when compared to Yonex US shoe sizes. For example, if you wear a Yonex US size 7 shoe, we recommend that you purchase Li-Ning US size 7.5 shoe. Please click on the shoe size chart link above for the most accurate sizing information.
LARGE SHOE SELECTION
Experiencing unusual foot pain? Come in for a professional fitting.
Open 7 days a week. Lots of free parking. 310 2525 Woodview Dr SW.
SHOE WIDTHS GUIDE
|2A||ladies extra narrow||men’s double extra narrow|
|A||ladies narrow||men’s extra narrow|
|B||ladies standard||men’s narrow|
|D||ladies wide||men’s standard|
|E||ladies extra wide||men’s wide|
|2E||ladies double extra wide||men’s extra wide|
|4E||ladies quadruple wide||men’s double extra wide|
More information about court shoes:
- On Sale | Junior Boys Badminton Shoes - The list below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It is a list of nine shoes in the Junior Boys Badminton Shoes category that are currently on sale. It is ordered by popularity of online purchases. For a full list of shoes in this category, please check out our ONLINE […]
- Junior Court Shoes - Racquet Network carries Calgary’s largest selection of junior court shoes shoes. In fact, we have the largest selection of court shoes of all kinds. Come in for a fitting with our experts and leave with the perfect fit for your feet. We are open 7 days a week. Monday to Friday 10:00am to 8:00pm. Saturday […]
- Best Sellers | Men’s Indoor Pickleball Shoes - The list below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It takes into account the online sales of all shoes in this category — Men’s Indoor Pickleball Shoes — and it displays the Top 9 results. What it cannot tell you is if the players who purchased these bought them to […]
- Court Shoes: Yonex vs. Adidas - Yesterday, we had a customer come into our southwest Calgary store to buy a pair of shoes. He wanted to use them for tennis, volleyball and dodgeball. He only wanted to buy one pair of shoes. We started, of course, with questions so that we could determine his needs. Q: Where do you play tennis? […]
- Ladies Pickleball Shoes – Sizes 11, 12, and 13 - Racquet Network offers Calgary’s largest selection of court shoes for all racquet sports, including ladies pickleball. With more than 2000 cubic feet of dedicated shoe storage, our customers know that it makes sense to start here first. In addition to common adult sizes for men and women, Racquet Network carries a full range of junior […]
- Help! My Toenails are Turning Black - Are one or more of your toenails turning black? Yes. Then your shoes are too small. Specifically, your shoes are too short for court sports. Here at Racquet Network, our expert staff are constantly astonished at the number of stubborn people who come into our store to buy new shoes because the shoes they are […]
- Yonex Eclipsion Best Stability Award - Tennis Magazine, the No. 1 tennis publication in the world*, has awarded the POWER CUSHION ECLIPSION with the Editor’s Choice for Best Stability in their 2016 Shoe Guide.
- VCORE TOUR F 93 “Best Performance Frame” - YONEX USA MEDIA RELEASE 3 MARCH 2015 The VCORE Tour F 93 has been selected as the racquet with the best high-performance frame in Tennis Magazine’s 2015 Racquet Guide, published in its March/April issue. Testing was comprehensive, with many samples of each racquet sent to a panel of diverse playtesters, ranging from tennis coaches, former […]
- Badminton Shoe Buying Tips - We sell hundreds of pairs of badminton shoes to players at all levels every month. And since most of our customers are repeat customers, we get a lot of feedback and we get many opportunities to see firsthand which shoes customers choose to buy again and which they do not. In addition to that, most […]
- Top Rated | Men’s Indoor Pickleball Shoes - The list below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It takes into account the online ratings of all shoes in this category — Men’s Indoor Pickleball Shoes — and it displays the Top 9 results. Keep in mind that these are ratings posted online following an online purchase. So these […]
SERVICE LANGUAGE OPTIONS
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.