Li-Ning COMPETITION men’s badminton shoes in white with blue accents. Synthetic leather and textile upper with non-marking gum rubber sole
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDE:
An innovative HEMP fiber is woven into the insole of the shoe to help absorb moisture and eliminate unwanted odors and bacteria.
An extra layer of reinforcement is applied along the inside front and toe area of the badminton shoe. This helps to help extend the life of the shoes and provide superior product performance.
A superior anti-slip compound is added to the outsole to improve traction. The pavTRAC material is also more durable than conventional rubber providing superior durability and performance.
A special cylinder shaped rubber construction within the sole of the shoe provides extra cushioning and support for movements in all directions.
Li-Ning styles and colors change every spring and fall. When the quantities and sizes shown here are sold out, this item will no longer be available again.
Li-Ning US shoe sizes are typically a half size smaller when compared to Yonex US shoe sizes. For example, if you wear a Yonex US size 7 shoe, we recommend that you purchase Li-Ning US size 7.5 shoe. Please click on the shoe size chart link above for the most accurate sizing information.
LARGE SHOE SELECTION
Experiencing unusual foot pain? Come in for a professional fitting.
Open 7 days a week. Lots of free parking. 310 2525 Woodview Dr SW.
SHOE WIDTHS GUIDE
|2A||ladies extra narrow||men’s double extra narrow|
|A||ladies narrow||men’s extra narrow|
|B||ladies standard||men’s narrow|
|D||ladies wide||men’s standard|
|E||ladies extra wide||men’s wide|
|2E||ladies double extra wide||men’s extra wide|
|4E||ladies quadruple wide||men’s double extra wide|
More information about court shoes:
- Laces Add Colour to Bland Shoe Options - Female racquet sports players in Canada are often frustrated by the lack of selection available in court shoes. In Canada, it seems, you can have any colour you want — as long as it’s white. In the United States, where tennis is a major sport with millions of frequent players, shoe buyers are able to […]
- Top Rated | Junior Boys Pickleball Shoes - The list below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It takes into account the online ratings of all shoes in this category — Junior Boys Pickleball Shoes — and it displays the Top 9 results. Keep in mind that these are ratings posted online following an online purchase. So these […]
- On Sale | Men’s Indoor Pickleball Shoes - The list below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It is a list of nine shoes in the Men’s Indoor Pickleball Shoes category that are currently on sale. It is ordered by popularity of online purchases. For a full list of shoes in this category, please check out our ONLINE […]
- SHT-PRO Shoes 5th Awarded Gold Medal - YONEX MEDIA RELEASE 27 March 2015 Coming off of the VCORE Tour F 93’s award in Tennis Magazine (USA) and the POLYTOUR PRO 125’s praise on Stringforum.net, eyes are on Yonex tennis gear once again, this time with a focus on footwear. In French tennis magazine Tennis Addict, Stan Wawrinka’s SHT-PRO shoes received the publication’s […]
- Best Shoes for Court Sprints - Shawn asks: “My coach wants me doing five sets of court sprints during every practice. Should I be wearing running shoes or court shoes?” Good question, Shawn. If you are not sure what he is asking about, watch the video below. Court sprints are a foundation drill for squash players. Squash players at every level […]
- Challenge – Kobra vs Shadow Tour - Racquet Network is betting that Calgary squash players will like the Babolat Shadow Tour better than the Salming Kobra. In fact, we are so confident that players will like Babolat’s Shadow Tour better than Salming’s Kobra that we are inviting players to take them for a test drive. “It doesn’t matter what you compare,” says […]
- We Sell Wide Court Shoes - If you do a quick internet search, you will see that there are a lot of brands offering “wide” court shoes. However, if you have wide feet and if you have ever ordered any of these “wide” shoes, you will already know that very few of these “wide” shoes are actually wide. So what should […]
- Yonex Eclipsion Best Stability Award - Tennis Magazine, the No. 1 tennis publication in the world*, has awarded the POWER CUSHION ECLIPSION with the Editor’s Choice for Best Stability in their 2016 Shoe Guide.
- How to Pick Court Shoes - Just about every day, somebody who comes into our store to buy court shoes spends more time looking in the mirror than they do listening to our experts about court shoes. This is unfortunate. Court shoes are not about fashion. They are about performance. With that in mind, these are what your priorities should be […]
- Downside to Cheap Court Shoes - At least once a week, we see adult men coming into our store to purchase Asics Gel-Upcourt court shoes. Everytime this happens, we issue a standard warning to buyers. While these shoes are attractively priced, there are good reasons why they are priced so unusually low. Every court shoe company makes at least one model […]
SERVICE LANGUAGE OPTIONS
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa email@example.com. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.