Li-Ning COMPETITION men’s badminton shoes in white with blue accents. Synthetic leather and textile upper with non-marking gum rubber sole
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDE:
An innovative HEMP fiber is woven into the insole of the shoe to help absorb moisture and eliminate unwanted odors and bacteria.
An extra layer of reinforcement is applied along the inside front and toe area of the badminton shoe. This helps to help extend the life of the shoes and provide superior product performance.
A superior anti-slip compound is added to the outsole to improve traction. The pavTRAC material is also more durable than conventional rubber providing superior durability and performance.
A special cylinder shaped rubber construction within the sole of the shoe provides extra cushioning and support for movements in all directions.
Li-Ning styles and colors change every spring and fall. When the quantities and sizes shown here are sold out, this item will no longer be available again.
Li-Ning US shoe sizes are typically a half size smaller when compared to Yonex US shoe sizes. For example, if you wear a Yonex US size 7 shoe, we recommend that you purchase Li-Ning US size 7.5 shoe. Please click on the shoe size chart link above for the most accurate sizing information.
LARGE SHOE SELECTION
Experiencing unusual foot pain? Come in for a professional fitting.
Open 7 days a week. Lots of free parking. 310 2525 Woodview Dr SW.
SHOE WIDTHS GUIDE
|2A||ladies extra narrow||men’s double extra narrow|
|A||ladies narrow||men’s extra narrow|
|B||ladies standard||men’s narrow|
|D||ladies wide||men’s standard|
|E||ladies extra wide||men’s wide|
|2E||ladies double extra wide||men’s extra wide|
|4E||ladies quadruple wide||men’s double extra wide|
More information about court shoes:
- Best Shoes for Court Sprints - Shawn asks: “My coach wants me doing five sets of court sprints during every practice. Should I be wearing running shoes or court shoes?” Good question, Shawn. If you are not sure what he is asking about, watch the video below. Court sprints are a foundation drill for squash players. Squash players at every level […]
- Downside to Cheap Court Shoes - At least once a week, we see adult men coming into our store to purchase Asics Gel-Upcourt court shoes. Everytime this happens, we issue a standard warning to buyers. While these shoes are attractively priced, there are good reasons why they are priced so unusually low. Every court shoe company makes at least one model […]
- On Sale | Junior Boys Tennis Shoes - The list below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It is a list of shoes in the Junior Boys Tennis Shoes category that are currently on sale. It is ordered by popularity of online purchases. For a full list of shoes in this category, please check out our ONLINE SHOE […]
- We Sell Wide Court Shoes - If you do a quick internet search, you will see that there are a lot of brands offering “wide” court shoes. However, if you have wide feet and if you have ever ordered any of these “wide” shoes, you will already know that very few of these “wide” shoes are actually wide. So what should […]
- Where to Buy Tennis Shoes in Calgary - Racquet Network always has an awesome selection of tennis shoes at a variety of price points. Below is just a small sample of our selection. We carry budget shoes, recreational shoes and high performance shoes for men, women and children. We offer expert assistance to help customers determine which shoe is best for the surface […]
- Ladies Pickleball Shoes – Sizes 11, 12, and 13 - Racquet Network offers Calgary’s largest selection of court shoes for all racquet sports, including ladies pickleball. With more than 2000 cubic feet of dedicated shoe storage, our customers know that it makes sense to start here first. In addition to common adult sizes for men and women, Racquet Network carries a full range of junior […]
- Junior Court Shoes - Racquet Network carries Calgary’s largest selection of junior court shoes shoes. In fact, we have the largest selection of court shoes of all kinds. Come in for a fitting with our experts and leave with the perfect fit for your feet. We are open 7 days a week. Monday to Friday 10:00am to 8:00pm. Saturday […]
- Yonex Eclipsion Best Stability Award - Tennis Magazine, the No. 1 tennis publication in the world*, has awarded the POWER CUSHION ECLIPSION with the Editor’s Choice for Best Stability in their 2016 Shoe Guide.
- Kids Indoor Court Shoes – A Primer for Parents - If your kid is playing squash or badminton, you have probably already experienced some of the frustrations common to parents on the subject of court shoes. For one thing, it can be difficult to find anybody who carries them. For another, stores who do carry them never seem to have much of a selection. We […]
- On Sale | Junior Boys Badminton Shoes - The list below is automatically generated by our website, so it is always up-to-date. It is a list of nine shoes in the Junior Boys Badminton Shoes category that are currently on sale. It is ordered by popularity of online purchases. For a full list of shoes in this category, please check out our ONLINE […]
SERVICE LANGUAGE OPTIONS
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4
Ang Dito sa Racquet Network ay nagbibigay ng serbisyo sa tagalog. Mag email lang sa firstname.lastname@example.org. O mag-book lang ng appointment sa store namin na matatagpuan sa 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4. Ang tulong sa tagalog ay hindi maaari sa pamamagitan ng tawag.