YONEX VCORE PRO 100 Frame
For aggressive players looking to dominate the point.
– Isometric shape maximizes size of sweet spot
– Deeper grooves in the 3D Vector Shaft improve racquet stiffness and reduce twisting of the frame for 20% more face stability than a conventional racquet.
– New carbon graphite and elastic particles are added to MICRO CORE technology for increased face stability and even better vibration dampening.
– TOUGH G FIBER is incorporated into the shaft. 3 times more flexible than CARBON NANOTUBE. High repulsion for a heavier and powerful spin.
– Towards the top of the frame the grommets have more holes as well as grooves to lock the string, crushing the ball and producing more spin.
– The Super Cushion Grip minimizes vibration. The cushioning performance of the grip helps protect the wrist, forearm and elbow against shock-induced injuries.
Head Size: 100 sq. in.
– G: 290g / 10.2oz;
Grip Size: G1, 2, 3, 4, 5/LG0, 1, 2, 3, 4
Length: 27 in.
Width Range: 21.0mm / 21.0mm / 21.0mm
Balance Point: G: 320,LG: 335
Material: H.M. Graphite
BLACK MICRO CORE Namd
Colour: NAVY / ORANGE
Rec. String: POLYTOUR STRIKE,POLYTOUR PRO,REXIS
Stringing Pattern: 16×19
Stringing Advice: 45 -60
MADE IN JAPAN
Isometric Head Shape
ISOMETRIC™ technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ delivers greater control without sacrificing power. ISOMETRIC™ is a Trademark of Yonex CO., LTD.
*Tested by Yonex
Lock Booster System
The new system on the grommets has more holes towards the top of the frame as well as the grooves to lock the string, crushing the ball and producing more spin.
3D Vector Shaft
Super Cushion Grip
The Super Cushion Grip minimizes vibration. The cushioning performance of the grip helps protect the wrist, forearm and elbow against shock-induced injuries.
Racquet Demo Program
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Racquet Network’s pro shop has more than 100 demo racquets on hand. Our demo program gives players a month to try a variety of racquets and then choose the one that is right for them. Book an EXPRESS SERVICE APPOINTMENT to inquire in-person for details.
We are Racquet Stringing Experts
|Our Master Stringers are trained by the US Racquet Stringer’s Association.|
|Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team.|
|In 2017, members of the Racquet Network custom stringing team were invited to string at the Canadian Open Badminton Championships in Calgary.|
|In 2018, we strung racquets for professionals at the National Bank Challenger Event in Calgary.|
Yonex Stringing Team
Racquet Network is a member of the prestigious Yonex Stringing Team. We are invited to string at elite tennis and badminton events. While we cannot attend every event we are invited to, we do our best to help out when such events are in Alberta.
Singles & Doubles
97 sq in (626 sq cm)
45-60 lbs (20-27 kg)
Ships from e-commerce division 3