For big hitting players looking for devastating winners.
– Isometric shape maximizes size of sweet spot
– Deeper grooves in the 3D Vector Shaft improve racquet stiffness and reduce twisting of the frame for 20% more face stability than a conventional racquet.
– New carbon graphite and elastic particles are added to MICRO CORE technology for increased face stability and even better vibration dampening.
– TOUGH G FIBER is incorporated into the shaft. 3 times more flexible than CARBON NANOTUBE. High repulsion for a heavier and powerful spin.
– Towards the top of the frame the grommets have more holes as well as grooves to lock the string, crushing the ball and producing more spin.
– The Super Cushion Grip minimizes vibration. The cushioning performance of the grip helps protect the wrist, forearm and elbow against shock-induced injuries.
Head Size: 97 sq. in.
– HG: 330g / 11.6oz;
– G: 310g / 10.9oz;
– LG: 290g / 10.2oz
Grip Size: G1, 2, 3, 4, 5/LG0, 1, 2, 3, 4
Length: 27 in.
Width Range: 20.0mm / 20.0mm / 20.0mm
Balance Point: HG/G: 310,LG: 325
Material: H.M. Graphite
BLACK MICRO CORE Namd
Colour: NAVY / ORANGE
Rec. String: POLYTOUR STRIKE,POLYTOUR PRO,REXIS
Stringing Pattern: 16×19
Stringing Advice: 45 -60
MADE IN JAPAN
Isometric Head Shape
ISOMETRIC™ technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ delivers greater control without sacrificing power. ISOMETRIC™ is a Trademark of Yonex CO., LTD.
*Tested by Yonex
Lock Booster System
The new system on the grommets has more holes towards the top of the frame as well as the grooves to lock the string, crushing the ball and producing more spin.
3D Vector Shaft
Super Cushion Grip
The Super Cushion Grip minimizes vibration. The cushioning performance of the grip helps protect the wrist, forearm and elbow against shock-induced injuries.
Black Micro Core
Carbon graphite and elastic particles are added to MICRO CORE technology for increased face stability and even better vibration dampening.
Help Choosing Tennis Racquets
Need help choosing a tennis racquet? Come into our store and talk to our friendly and knowledgeable staff. If you can’t do that, try our RACQUET SELECTOR.
Two Special Offers
#1 – Customers who purchase select premium Yonex, Babolat or Tecnifibre tennis racquets online are offered free string, free installation, free overgrip, and free shipping.
#2 – Customers who purchase select premium Yonex, Babolat, or Tecnifibre tennis racquets in-store get $200 worth of free stringing upgrades. They are also able to take advantage of our Try-One-Before-Buy-One racquet demo program.
Offers cannot be combined. Choose the special offer that best suits you.
Racquet Demo Program
LARGE SELECTION OF DEMO RACQUETS
Racquet Network offers Calgary’s largest selection of badminton, tennis, squash, pickleball and racquetball racquets for our customers to try. See us in store for details.
Tennis Racquets – Expert Advice
Where to Play Tennis in Calgary
Racquet Network staff do our best to encourage participation in racquet sports programs across Calgary.
Service Language Options
In addition to English, we have staff available who can serve customers in other languages.
商店地址： 310-2525 Woodview Dr SW T2W 4N4