We offer on-the-spot, while-you-wait racquet stringing every weekday evening (5:00-8:00pm). The price is $20.00 including string and labour.
Here are the rules:
- first come first serve
- no appointment required
- one racquet per customer
- customer must be in-store during stringing
- price includes string and labour
- stringing only – no repairs
- no outside string
How to participate:
Ask the cashier to add your name to the waiting list when you come in. When your name is called, bring your racquet to the stinger’s desk. You must be in the store to pick your racquet up when when it is done — no exceptions.
If the racquet you bring in for stringing was purchased from us, you may add your name to the waiting list starting at 4:45. If you did not purchase the racquet from us, you can sign up after 5:00pm.
While you are waiting, you can:
- fill your bottle with fresh Culligan water
- enjoy a Timmy’s or a Starbucks coffee
- relax on one of our lounge chairs
- watch television
- recharge your phone at one of our charging stations
- try on shoes or apparel
- consult with us about racquets or strings
Last racquet starts at 7:00pm. Service is on a first come first serve basis. We recommend coming early.
The whole point of on-the-spot stringing is to get our customers super fast racquet stringing at a super cheap price. In order to ensure that we can do this for our customers, we only permit racquets that are easy to string and can be done quickly.
On-the-spot racquet stringing is not available for Ektelon racquetball racquets or other complicated racquets with odd stringing patterns that slow things down for everyone in line. Racquets with complex stringing patterns may be exempted on a case-by-case basis.
What is not included:
On-the-Spot stringing is discount stringing; it is not custom stringing. Therefore the following services are not included:
- discount stringing does not include thorough frame cleaning
- discount stringing does not include grommet repairs
- discount stringing does not include bumper guard replacement
- discount stringing does not come with a warranty
- discount stringing does not come with warranty support (should your frame break)
- discount stringing does not come with a satisfaction guarantee
- discount stringing does not come with email notification
- discount stringing does not include keeping your stringing specs on file
- discount stringing does not include use of loaner racquets
- discount stringing does not include pick-it-up-when-you-get-around-to-it
- discount stringing does not include a guaranteed completion date/time
All of these services, however, are included with custom stringing.